Question for all you so called "purists"......

KevinPage

Original Poster
Q: How many Disney fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb ?

A: 10. 1 to change the bulb, the other 9 to whine and complain how
the old bulb was much better.

Enjoy :D :D :D

tigsmom

KevinPage said:
Q: How many Disney fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb ?

A: 10. 1 to change the bulb, the other 9 to whine and complain how
the old bulb was much better.

Enjoy :D :D :D

Oh Kevin! :lol:

barnum42

No, the new bulb would have been much better, but the suits cut the budgeting so much that they have had to make do with a sub standard bulb.

And they changed it in full view of the guests.

KevinPage

Original Poster
barnum42 said:
No, the new bulb would have been much better, but the suits cut the budgeting so much that they have had to make do with a sub standard bulb.
And they changed it in full view of the guests.

Very true, but Tony Baxter did invent the original bulb being replaced. :D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The old light was so much better....I'll will not be renewing my AP because it is apparent that management has lost sight of Walt's vision.

Chernabog

I don't really mind the bulb changing...as long as they bring The Ladder back out in order to do the changing.

Man how I miss that ladder:p

imagineersrock

I have a friend who knows a friend who is friends with a friend in Imagineering... According to him, since the public isn't reacting very positively to the new bulb, it will be taken down in January after the winter crowds die down, and be given a slightly bigger budget so it can be re-imagineered to hopefully improve it. I'm not sure how, but I gurantee you this is Eisner's fault somehow. If they just would have put the origional budget into making this new bulb, we wouldn't have to be having this conversation right now! UGH!:brick:

:lol:

Grim Grinner

Actually the first bulb would have been replaced by a much cheaper match...

And weeks later people would start asking "Weren't things so much brighter here?"

And then the match burns out quickly, leaving a construction wall to mark its place.

Nemo14

I say, get with the program people. Change happens - we might not always like it, but in time, we will learn to love the new bulb!

I never really liked the old one anyway.....

KaliSplash

Back in '79 during my first visit, the bulb used to stay on till midnight or even 1 a.m. Now sometimes, it's off two hours after sunset!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom