Question concerning 7DMT

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
I've read from different sites tht this ride isn't very comfortable for larger people. I just wanted your opinios on this. Im 6.3 around 270

matt9112

I've read from different sites tht this ride isn't very comfortable for larger people. I just wanted your opinios on this. Im 6.3 around 270

Also size aside the ride is extremely smooth unlike other Disney coasters so you don't have to worry about being roughed up.

Berret

In the Parks
No
I feel so small...only 5'5" here. But anyway, I can't speak to your height, as I only know what it's like from mine, but I can at least tell you that you won't be jostled and jarred around. It's a very smooth ride. If only they could make Space Mountain as smooth as 7DMT...

righttrack

I assure you I'm quite large. You have to push your knees together under the bar. Once this is accomplished, it's tight but not painful. It's way more painful to ride Primeval World.

thomas998

I think the real question is how long are your legs and how big around is your waist (not where you wear your pants but the largest part of your stomach) because the only issue on most rides for larger people is either from people with long legs or people with large bellies... Simply being tall isn't an issue unless you have very long legs.

JasonDeyoung

Only thing I could see be an issue is the lap bar, each seat has its own and if u have longer legs it can be a weird situation. Otherwise it's fine

HouCuseChickie

I think leg length may have something to do with it. We had a taller man try and ride in front of us and he couldn't get the lap bar to come down over his long legs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom