Question about Water Park option

ELopez

I have a length of stay pass (package deal). If I add the water park & more option, do we lose a park visit on the day (or days) we visit a water park? For example, If we go to the water park in the morning, can we go to MK in the evening? We do NOT have the park hopper option.

Sorry if I'm being dense. Thanks for any help!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You water park and more entitlements are in no way linked to your park entitlements. You can go to a water park in the morning and a park at night or you can go to a water park in the morning and DQ at night (this will take 2 water park credits).

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

How long are you staying and what time of year? I ask because it's about $8/day for the water park & more option and it's $46 for a one day ticket to either of the water parks...so if you're staying more than 5 days, it's just about the same cost to wait and see what the weather is like and then just buy a one day ticket if you want to go to a water park. We usually go for 7 days in November/December so we don't buy water park option and just see if it's super hot when we get there we can get a 1 day ticket. Just my $.02.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
How long are you staying and what time of year? I ask because it's about $8/day for the water park & more option and it's $46 for a one day ticket to either of the water parks...so if you're staying more than 5 days, it's just about the same cost to wait and see what the weather is like and then just buy a one day ticket if you want to go to a water park. We usually go for 7 days in November/December so we don't buy water park option and just see if it's super hot when we get there we can get a 1 day ticket. Just my $.02.
The water park option is currently $52 no matter how many days are on the ticket. If you were to visit a water park or DQ more than once it becomes a bargin.

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

Yoda is correct, as always. :)
You are there for 7 days so you get 7 water park and more credits. It is seperate from your reg park passes. So you can do MK in the am, TL in the afternoon, BB after that and DQ at night. That would have used 3 credits for TL, BB and DQ. You can still go back to the MK that night for fireworks since that is the main park you used for that day but you cannot go to DHS, EPCOT or AK because you didn't ge the hopper.

Upvote 0

Firepath

I have a 7 day WP&M Hopper for a January trip. Someone suggested that if it's too cold to go to the water parks, I should add no-expiration. Then I can save the water park days for a future trip(s). I like the idea of using them over 3-4 trips, provided I don't lose the pass in between visits.

Upvote 0

CaptainJackNO

I have a length of stay pass (package deal). If I add the water park & more option, do we lose a park visit on the day (or days) we visit a water park? For example, If we go to the water park in the morning, can we go to MK in the evening? We do NOT have the park hopper option.

Sorry if I'm being dense. Thanks for any help!

You are not being dense. First trips or trips with new circumstances are stressful. Relax, however, because water park and disneyquest admission have NOTHING to do with theme park admission. So, you can go to a water park every morning and enter any theme park that same freely. I would investigate the park hopper if that is possible for you. But, don't worry. The water parks and more options are in no way linked to entrance to the Four theme parks of Walt Disney World. Have a magical trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom