question about the dining plan?

Craig & Lisa

The family and I are going down to WDW in August :sohappy: and we have gotton the dining plan on our last visit in April , ( which was great ), but my question is do you have to get the plan for every day you are there? I mean it would make sense to have it for that amount of time but suppose your going for a short time, 3 days, and we will be going again in Nov. for our annual visit, total of 11 people. But for this visit we want to save some money for Nov., so do we have to get it for those 3 days? Thanks

Autumn96

Craig & Lisa said:
Not sure about what your reference to 1900 Park Fare was, but they do accept the DDP. I think just about every Disney restaurant does!
Only a few are double credits (Jiko, HoopdeeDo, Brown Derby, Artists Point, and a few others), but we'll be doing a lot of sharing and saving points. Everyone has said how much food you get on the plan, so I'm sure we'll have a great time!

I hope you do too!

The DDP at 1900 park fare is available for dinner only not breakfast, but we think breakfast is much better..................................... well my wife and I have talked it over, crunched ALOT of numbers and have decided to go with the free dinning plan, as it turns out it saves us money in the long run, I had forgotton that the gratuity was included so overall we save about 150 to 200. Then if we don't use the tickets at all to get the plan they are good forever. I'm not good with numbers so my head hurts :hammer: I need an advil, somehow I don't think I'm saving money but my wife is a teacher so,...... teachers don't lie, right??[/quote]

Teachers NEVER lie! :zipit: lol.

Like I said.. even if you're not saving money, and just come out even or a little ahead.. you'll be able to get really great meals! We would usually spend about the same as the DDP plan is costing us.. but that was when we were watching prices.. not ordering apps & desserts.. Now we can try everything!
Lots of breakfast places to go too if they're your faves... Boma has a great breakfast buffet that's not ordinary.

And... since you've made the decision, you'll feel a lot better! I did.. and now I can have fun making ADRs and drooling over the menus of the food I'll now be able to afford to eat.

Glad you decided on the DDP.. enjoy!! :wave:

BTW... be sure not to use your card for park entrance... they would activate your MYW passes. Only use your APs.

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
[
Teachers NEVER lie! :zipit: lol.

Like I said.. even if you're not saving money, and just come out even or a little ahead.. you'll be able to get really great meals! We would usually spend about the same as the DDP plan is costing us.. but that was when we were watching prices.. not ordering apps & desserts.. Now we can try everything!
Lots of breakfast places to go too if they're your faves... Boma has a great breakfast buffet that's not ordinary.

And... since you've made the decision, you'll feel a lot better! I did.. and now I can have fun making ADRs and drooling over the menus of the food I'll now be able to afford to eat.

Glad you decided on the DDP.. enjoy!! :wave:

BTW... be sure not to use your card for park entrance... they would activate your MYW passes. Only use your APs.[/quote]

Are you sure about the lying part? Oh, I'm sorry, I'm thinking about the not telling me about things so she's not telling a lie. Thanks, we did use the DDP in April and it was great, we actually ate in JIKO'S and it was a very unique experience to say the least. We won't be there in August, and we already made our PS for Nov. it's not on there but things can change between now and then.:wave: :D :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom