Question about RNR and Test Track?????

psd

I have a quick question....Because of neck problems I cannot ride anything that is very jerky or very rough. Alot of rides have the warnings but are not rough at all. My question is How rough is Test Track and RNR. I have rode Space Mountain years ago and do not remember it being that rough...I am going in 9 days and really want to ride these, since it will just be me and my daughter...Any info would be appreciated! :)

Laura

Premium Member
I personally think RNR is VERY smooth, I've never felt jerked on it at all.

Test track is kind of crazy though - the part when you are accelerating through the winding road before you go outside is pretty rough (but fun!). And there's also the part where you drive over the cobblestone, and where you brake without antilock brakes - yeah its a pretty rough ride lol.

Upvote 0

ritaliguori

*sigh* Warnings are there for a reason.

The ride vehicle in either attraction may have to stop suddenly for safety reasons, and due to the speed of the rides, the stop will be less than pleasent. At Test Track you go from 64 to 0 in seconds with smoke coming from the tires if you stop on the outer loop and RnRc can stop you at the top of the launch if need be.

Warnings aren't including just "operational" movements, but also emergency procedures which are considered part of the attraction's standard operation. Rides stop all the time for various reasons.
I wish I didn't go on Test Track...I now have neck problems... Warning everyone ..don't go on this ride if you had any previous history of neck or back problems...

Upvote 0

RoadiJeff

I wish I didn't go on Test Track...I now have neck problems... Warning everyone ..don't go on this ride if you had any previous history of neck or back problems...
Wow, 19 year old thread revival.

Anyway, there are rides that are a lot more intense than Test Track. TT didn't leave me with any pains or motion sickness, unlike some of the others throughout WDW.

Upvote 0

NelleBelle

Well, I think there are signs that do warn about not riding if there is a history of back/neck issues as well as a variety of other conditions. I know a lot of people tend to ignore those signs and ride anyway. Personally, I will not ride space mountain anymore give that it's probably one of the roughest rides at WDW. Sorry you had a bad experience on TT.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom