question about gay days

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mak

Any good parent will naturally shelter thier kids from what they deem to be harmful to thier children, both body and soul.

There are plenty of bad influences in pop culture that are right and appropriate to shelter children from. I certainly would'nt take my kids to some R-rated violent, profane film thinking it will help them be "integrated".

s640x480rk4.jpg

Raven66

We've never been during gay days. Not because we don't want too, but because it's too dang hot! :D But we have always been open and honest with our DD about being gay and straight. We've taught her that being judgemental is not the right way to be. I have gay friends and I never hid that fact from my daughter. I don't care if they are gay or straight I don't want them groping each other in front of my kid. My DH and I don't make out in front of her, why should anyone else?? If I see someone doing that I politely let them know there is a child present. I've seen hand holding but never anything more.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I think we've had enough discussion on this one over the years to know its going nowhere. Everyone has their view on this, so I think we should just leave it at that. Sorry to those who were going to participate in this thread in a civil way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom