question about food & wine fest

Mr_Tom_Morrow

Original Poster
I have not attended the food & wine fest in many years,and a the time when i did go i was not of age to consume alcohol so im not really familiar with how it works,is it a free sampling of the wines or is a buy by the glass type deal

LeeLee D

I read on another thread (which I can't find now:brick:) that some people get a Disney card to use at the kiosks.

Disney Gift card? Can you purchace them at the park?

Thanks!

Captain Hank

Yup, Disney Gift Cards can be purchased at nearly every WDW Merchandise location, along with Guest Relations and The Disney Store.

Figment25

I will be there for the food and wine festival, one of my most fav time of the year to visit the world, and have found wine prices range between 4-9 dollars a glass. :dazzle: Bottoms up!!!

LeeLee D

Thanks for the replies. I will certainly get a gift card. Keep my on budget and I won't have to fiddle with lots of cash!

Thanks!!:D

sublimesting

how much are the food samples i heard they were $5 and were little cups.

Just got back. All food is between $2.50 and $5.00. It is NOT in a little cup, but depending on what you get you may get more food than other places. On average, you will get 3 or 4 bites of meat, if it is any kind of meat dish and about 5 fork or spoonfuls of whatever else is on your plate. The cheese kiosk was very worth it I say, you got 3 decent size wedges! I like cheese alot.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I like cheese a lot, too, and I am looking forward to the cheese plate even more now that you've given it a thumbs-up! :wave:

bosoxrock3410

Just got back. All food is between $2.50 and $5.00. It is NOT in a little cup, but depending on what you get you may get more food than other places. On average, you will get 3 or 4 bites of meat, if it is any kind of meat dish and about 5 fork or spoonfuls of whatever else is on your plate. The cheese kiosk was very worth it I say, you got 3 decent size wedges! I like cheese alot.

thank you for your info very helpfull!!:wave:

LeeLee D

Are all the kiosks open all day? :shrug:

I am going with a friend on Sat and we wanted to go to EPCOT in the late afternoon/early evening.

We want to try to beat the heat, but I don't want to miss any of the yummyness.

pjammer

I am going with a friend on Sat and we wanted to go to EPCOT in the late afternoon/early evening.

Yes the kiosk open at 11am til park close. The Gift card is on a wristband so it is easy to hand and scan to the CM. You can get your F&W Gift Card at the Vacation Planning booths or at most merhcandise location inside the park!

pjammer

I'm not completely sure, but if you could use that money at any other F&B/Merch location then yes you could use it there as it is all the same system.

CMTinkerbell99

I believe the kiosks follow the World Showcase hours. They start serving food around 11 am.

HTH

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom