Question about Beaches and Cream soda shop?

Horizons_03

Good evening,

I have a question, I have been going to WDW for quite a bit and i have never had the opportunity to go to the beaches and cream soda shop between teh yacht and beach club, even though i have stayed in the park. We just never had time to go. I heard a rumor that the beaches and Creame soda shop closed. I am not trying to start a rumor, but I was wondering if it is still there are they still serving the kitchen sink. I saw that that on a food channels Great Hote showing of yahct and beach club and it looks delicious.

Thanks for your information.

Horizons_03

wjaye918

As of Thanksgiving night, 2006, they still serve it!
We didn't order it, but another group did and they flicker the lights
in the whole restaurant when someone gets it!
It is HUGE!!

Upvote 0

Joepic

I've only been there once. I ate lunch and it was excellent. I saw someone eating The Kitchen Sink and all I had to say was Good Luck! :D

You saw some one?? That's singular?

That's pretty hard to believe. I've only seen parties eat The Kitchen Sink. One person has got to be impossible. They would have to be extremely hungry or an extremely fast eater to finish that. I wonder if any one person has actually finished the entirety of it?

Upvote 0

LudwigVonDrake

You saw some one?? That's singular?

That's pretty hard to believe. I've only seen parties eat The Kitchen Sink. One person has got to be impossible. They would have to be extremely hungry or an extremely fast eater to finish that. I wonder if any one person has actually finished the entirety of it?

Yes, it was ONE guy and he trying for all it was worth. We left before he was done so I don't know how he did :D

Upvote 0

mrerk

Premium Member
what is in a kitchen sink?

8 scoops of ice cream, every topping they have (hot fudge, caramel, marshmallow, pineapple, strawberries, nuts, bannanas, jimmies, maraschino cherries) topped with a whole can of whipped cream. I think there may be a brownie or 4 in there too.

Upvote 0

vilegirl

I've never had the kitchen sink, but we eat there all the time. They have great food as well as desserts.:slurp: When we stay at the Beach Club each August we always go to B&C for a meal at least once and then...of course...for a late night ice cream snack!

Upvote 0

pacochran

Two years ago we were going to try the Kitchen Sink but they were closed for Renovations. Last year we had a short stay and it was at AKL so couldn't do it. But this year we will be back at BCV and this will be one of our stops, though it will be four of us trying the Kitchen Sink.

Upvote 0

jesserin

Just got back this weekend... Beaches and Cream is still kickin and doing well!

DH & I both had burgers and we split the banana split with our toddler... Super yummy! I'd go for lunch if I were you... the lines in the evening were an hour and 1/2 or longer (it's a very small restaurant) but at lunch time we walked right in. :)

Upvote 0

Craig & Lisa

I've stayed at BCV and the place is still open. It's very popular so I don't think it will be closed anytime. Unless they want to make it bigger. I've never seen anybody get the kitchen sink but I have seen the bowl they serve it in. I don't think my family could even finish it.

Upvote 0

I-4Warrior

As far as I know, the Kitchen Sink is still alive and well... and challenging the digestive systems of anyone bold enough to attack it. It's quite a large undertaking and not for the weak of stomach (even with a party of 4, we couldn't finish it...).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom