Question about AP special with three extra months

HollyBelle

I did a search for this but couldn't find anything. So, our annual passes are about to expire and we received the offer to renew and get a bonus three months on our pass. Meaning our new pass will expire after 15 months, instead of 12. A great deal for us!! :sohappy:

Now, for some reason I feel like I read something somewhere about new AP holders also getting the extra three months. Anyone know if this is true? Because if it is, we'll just wait until we get down there in December to buy them; otherwise, we'll just go ahead and renew now.

Anybody know anything about this?!

Rob562

I believe the 15-month special for new AP-holders applies only to Florida Residents (and possibly DVC Members). New APs that don't meet those criteria do not get 15 months.

-Rob

Upvote 0

MissM

Rob's right.

Renewals for anyone is 15 months.

New AP purchases by Florida Resident ONLY through 12/31/09 get the extra three months as well.

So sorry, only if you're a FL resident will you get the 3 months when buying it for the first time.

Upvote 0

HollyBelle

Original Poster
Thanks guys. It's no biggie, as we're getting them either way... I just didn't want to find out after the fact that I could have waited to purchase it at the gates. I knew I'd read something about new APs for 15 months, must have missed the part about it being for Florida residents only.

Upvote 0

MissM

Yeah it's a nice bonus. I renewed back in May so I didn't get in on the deal. Love's brother renewed in August so he did which was cool for him.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

Yeah it's a nice bonus. I renewed back in May so I didn't get in on the deal. Love's brother renewed in August so he did which was cool for him.

The AP section of disneyworld.com says that the 15 month renewal special is good through August 31, 2010 so you can take advantage of it when (if) you renew again. Our AP's expire in May, too, and we weren't planning on renewing but are now strongly considering it, since we'd get the 15 month deal if we do. :shrug:

Upvote 0

MissM

The AP section of disneyworld.com says that the 15 month renewal special is good through August 31, 2010 so you can take advantage of it when (if) you renew again. Our AP's expire in May, too, and we weren't planning on renewing but are now strongly considering it, since we'd get the 15 month deal if we do. :shrug:
Yeah the renewals bonus is going on for a year, but the new FL resident AP bonus is only through the end of the year.

Hopefully, it holds true and we will get to enjoy the extra three months if we renew come May! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom