QS at Either Park or City Walk?

Pooh'sBuddy

Original Poster
Whatever you do, avoid the kebab place in IOA. Awful. I like the food at Bumble Bee Mans taco truck, which works well while your hubby grabs a Krusty Burger. I also think they have pretty good cakes and sweets at the cafes and stands around the parks.
I also second that the gyros are pretty decent.
The kabob place was closed every time we walked by. The line for the taco truck was always crazy long, so I didn't get the chance. :(

macefamily

Fish tacos at Bumblebee Man's taco truck are pretty damn good washed down with a Duff beer. Only problem is that with the crowds the size they are the line stretches back 50 feet (that's 300 ft now w/ social distancing).

Frankenstein79

Krusty Burger was awful, in fact I've only ever had 1 good meal in the Uni parks. It was at Burger Digs (a burger) and it must have just been good timing.

I've never been to the Citywalk's restaurants, but they've got to be better. ... got to be.

Pooh'sBuddy

Original Poster
We felt that the Three Broomsticks was well worth the wait.
Yes, we ate at Three Broomsticks - the chicken platter and the chicken/ribs platter were really good. Many greasy fingers after eating there, though. 🤣 It was crazy busy, and the waits for a table and our food were long.

Pooh'sBuddy

Original Poster
Krusty Burger was awful, in fact I've only ever had 1 good meal in the Uni parks. It was at Burger Digs (a burger) and it must have just been good timing.

I've never been to the Citywalk's restaurants, but they've got to be better. ... got to be.

We had to eat at Krusty Burger just to say we had a Krusty burger. Same with a Duff beer. Dorky, yes, I know. It wasn't too bad. I liked it better than the burger at Mel's.

We ate at Breadbox. Now, that was a great steak and cheese melt. We LOVED their slaw.

We also ate at Moe's Southwest Grill. We used to have a couple of Moe's near us, but they're gone now. We miss it - a good quick burrito.

Frankenstein79

We had to eat at Krusty Burger just to say we had a Krusty burger. Same with a Duff beer. Dorky, yes, I know. It wasn't too bad. I liked it better than the burger at Mel's.

We ate at Breadbox. Now, that was a great steak and cheese melt. We LOVED their slaw.

Ooooo Breadbox, it and Red Oven are on the list. Well.... if I don't die before my next vacation. Who knows? You can't take anything for granted anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom