qhat are your fav DDR songs and the hardest song you've passed yet?

Stickfoo

Original Poster
What are your fav DDR songs and the hardest song you've passed yet?

hi everyone what are your fav DDR songs?

mine are:

Castles in the Sky
max 300
sakura
freckles
cant stop falling in love speed mix
lets groove
long train runnin
butterfly
cartoon heroes
dive
d2r
dance dance revolution
healing vision
healing vision angelic mix
jam and marmalade
kakumei
maximum overdrive
rhythm and police
saints go marching
sexy planet
speed over beethoven
stoic
the legend of max
so deep
vanity angel
v for extreme
waka laka

most of these i can beat but some like max 300 and the legend of max i cant

the hardest song i have beat to date is sakura

Lil'mermaid

My friend plays DDR like his life depended on it! Hes beat all of those (Im pretty sure) except max 300. Last night he beat two with AAA, on the hardest level. He had been having problems with them.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
What are you talking about?

:veryconfu :veryconfu :veryconfu

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Turkman...I am wondering myself...

what is going on in this thread?

(I beat max 300 too :lookaroun :veryconfu )

Lil'mermaid

Alright, Im going to try to explain this as best I can.

DDR= Dance Dance Revolution

Its like a dancing game. I dont play at all and I've had it explained a million times.

This is a link to my friends website that explains it so much better than I can here

(I dont get it either. I just smile and nod)

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Lil'mermaid
Alright, Im going to try to explain this as best I can.

DDR= Dance Dance Revolution

Its like a dancing game. I dont play at all and I've had it explained a million times.

This is a link to my friends website that explains it so much better than I can here

(I dont get it either. I just smile and nod)

TELL ME THERE ISN'T A FOLLOWING TO THAT GAME!!!

There was this kid (we called "Socks" because he didn't wear shoes...and he wore these hideous bright green socks whenever he'd play...and he'd be at the mall EVERY TIME we'd go) and it was like he memorized the game or something...it's not dancing...it's slamming your feet on pads to music...if it was dancing...you could get away with the same moves on a dancefloor...and if you did that, people would think you were having a vertical seizure :lol:

Lil'mermaid

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
TELL ME THERE ISN'T A FOLLOWING TO THAT GAME!!!

There was this kid (we called "Socks" because he didn't wear shoes...and he wore these hideous bright green socks whenever he'd play...and he'd be at the mall EVERY TIME we'd go) and it was like he memorized the game or something...it's not dancing...it's slamming your feet on pads to music...if it was dancing...you could get away with the same moves on a dancefloor...and if you did that, people would think you were having a vertical seizure :lol:

There is sadly, and I think my friend is in the top 5.

Stickfoo

Original Poster
um Jack that wreply was going towards steamboat cuz i know you wouldn't care no hard feelings though steamboat i just get mad when people care more about their reputation than anything not saying that you do okay? we cool?

JackSkellington

Ok Stick we are cool. And for those who don't understand don't get involved in this thread. If you do you will be very confused. This is really for those who know or dance. Our reputations are not estimated by our dancing skills however they do help. The dance is fun and has all kinds of groupies and federations. That is where this thread is toward. If you have any questions I and Stickfoo (Yu need to confirm this) would be happy to answer them here or you can PM us. OK?

Stickfoo

Original Poster
Okay Jack you still don't get it. that one i just posted wasn't going towards YOU it was goig to Steamboat_Kevin. And yes if anyone has any questions about dance dance revolution i will be happy to answer them.

stitch rocks

i love candy and end of the world... actaully i like them all... umm i can;t pass anything on standard... eventhough i have mastered light mode... wait i passed ordinary world on standard :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom