Pyrotechnic Convention

WDW Monorail

Where does it say that they will perform at EPCOT?

I only see Fort Wilderness and PI.

For the dessert party reception, I assume that it is the regular RoE show.
I doubt that the APA could do there own show on the lagoon.

Shannon_Yensid

"Welcome to our World" one night fireworks spectacular September 20th at 930

"As part of the American Pyrotechnic Association's 60th Anniversary Event, Walt Disney Entertainment will present our biggest fireworks spectacular yet on Saturday, September 20th at 9:30pm. "Welcome to our World" invites the audience to celebrate one world, one beat and one voice under the sky!

The show will utilize firing locations along the beach and grass near the Seven Seas Lagoon, as well as fireworks island."

that is info directly from the MK communication team, hope that helps... see you there!

EPCOT Explorer

"As part of the American Pyrotechnic Association's 60th Anniversary Event, Walt Disney Entertainment will present our biggest fireworks spectacular yet on Saturday, September 30th at 9:30pm. "Welcome to our World" invites the audience to celebrate one world, one beat and one voice under the sky!

The show will utilize firing locations along the beach and grass near the Seven Seas Lagoon, as well as fireworks island."

that is info directly from the MK communication team, hope that helps... see you there!

Cool!Will you be getting vid?

DisneyWorld30th

So - For those of you that will be at Magic Kingdom (Which includes me), there will be Spectromagic at 8PM, Special Lagoon Fireoworks at 9:30PM and Wishes at 10PM.

I will not be packing my video camera on this trip... Sorry everyone, I can't help in that department!

EPCOT Explorer

"As part of the American Pyrotechnic Association's 60th Anniversary Event, Walt Disney Entertainment will present our biggest fireworks spectacular yet on Saturday, September 30th at 9:30pm. "Welcome to our World" invites the audience to celebrate one world, one beat and one voice under the sky!

not likely, I'll be working so I'll see it but won't be able to take the time to stay still and catch any video... sorry

Don't appoligize!It's fine.:wave:

I'm sure we will get vid SOMEHOW.:lol::lookaroun

BRER STITCH

Ummm....

Did this announcement REALLY have "SEPTEMBER 20th" in the Headline and then "SEPTEMBER 30th" in the very next line????

:brick:

BRER STITCH

they call 'em typos my friend

Gee, thanks! :rolleyes:

The point is, but I'd expect an "official" announcement - as this was presented - would have been "typo-free".

It reads like the info was cut and pasted "directly from the MK communication team" announcement, but maybe it was just re-typed.

The fact is...it's sloppy info for "official" communication.

:wave:

Shannon_Yensid

Gee, thanks! :rolleyes:

The point is, but I'd expect an "official" announcement - as this was presented - would have been "typo-free".

It reads like the info was cut and pasted "directly from the MK communication team" announcement, but maybe it was just re-typed.

The fact is...it's sloppy info for "official" communication.

:wave:

it wasn't cut and paste because i was reading it off my blackberry. if you dont want updates, then don't take them

LongtimeReader

So people who are in the know... where would the best spot be to see these, obviously outside of the private party itself? Thinking of heading over tomorrow.

robhedin

When they were in 2004, most of the fireworks were in front of the Contemporary -- they had a seating area outside in front of the convention hall for the APA people.

We're planning on getting there a little early and scoping out the area and seeing if it's the same this year.

rob.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom