Pyro returning in Fantasmic?

ChristianG

Original Poster
Just a small update:

I was watching a video of Fantasmic that was dated "July 2012" and I noticed that the pyro at the end that has been missing (when the villains are defeated) has returned.

Go to the 22:00 mark.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The laser has been MIA for a while now. Not sure what is going on there.
Really? So sad. As you know we don't frequent this show since seeing the DL version... Or rather Michelle would rather go see Wishes or RoE. Or ride Tower or ST2.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Really? So sad. As you know we don't frequent this show since seeing the DL version... Or rather Michelle would rather go see Wishes or RoE. Or ride Tower or ST2.
Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it is still even up there.

lightboy

The only lasers that are still in the show are the green dragon wing fiber optics...as you can see if you watch the show.

The other lasers have been missing since the show came back from rehab in February. There's a good chance of them returning possibly soon I've heard...no idea when. But they are very old...

Axle1986

Watching this I'm reminded how long winded this fantasmic is. So many long projections, and I much prefer his conquering of maleficent in DL... to the point

midwest_mice

Hoping to catch a Fanstasmic show when I visit over Labor Day. Hoping also to catch a show with everything working. They really could do without the very loud cannon fire, I jump everytime

janoimagine

we don't frequent this show since seeing the DL version...

I agree ... once you see the DL version, Orlando's version looks like a low budget knockoff. I still don't understand how two versions of what is essentially the same show, from the same company, can be so far apart in quality and showmanship, it blows my mind ... Even more so when you consider Orlando's version has it's own dedicated theater, where they can maintain it and enhance away from the public eye ... DL's version is right out in the open every day, and yet it has almost a perfect effects and quality record. I don't get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom