Pushing low light to the max with high ISO/fast glass but no tripods

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Not sure we have one for this already, but lets see your shots pushing low light to the limit.

I'll start with this one - tough shooting conditions with very low light and moving across the scene.

Spaceship-Earth_Full_39313.jpg

C&D

These low light and ISO pushed extended shutter photos (especially with the better cameras sometimes represented here) make pictures that the naked eye can't even see.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
These low light and ISO pushed extended shutter photos (especially with the better cameras sometimes represented here) make pictures that the naked eye can't even see.

That just tells me that attraction light levels or dynamics are not where they should be, not if most of the scene detail is lost in the shadows. These are some nice pics! Keep'em coming! Great thread @wdwmagic!

C&D

ISO 3200, f/1.4, 1/30 sec.

I know I raised the exposure at least 2 stops in post so really more like ISO 12,800.

20200723-DSC09547-X3.jpg
Wow, that is so much more than my eye could ever see. Pushing this to the max is really an advantage (to viewing). Nice job!

p.s. I never could figure why "Disney" didn't clean this image up better for little more definition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom