PUSH the Talking Trashcan's last day?

JillC LI

PUSH is probably going to be a Meet & Greet.

I hope you're joking. The fun of PUSH is the spontaneity of bumping into a roving and talking and singing garbage can.

I sure hope he doesn't leave. On our last trip, he asked my husband for my daughter's hand in marriage, sang a wedding march, and shared a wedding dance with her to "I WIll Always Love You." She looks forward to seeing her "husband" on our next trip!

yoda_5729

If he is in fact being retired, which I hope he is not, since he still entertains and works far better then most the other free roaming characters, I at least hope he gets a nice send off. He's been at the Disney Parks since 1995, that's older then a lot of the attractions and even Animal Kingdom itself. He one time even ran for Mayor of Tomorrowland. He is, or at least has been at Disneyland in California, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, Hong Kong Disneyland, and California Adventure.

m3owbox

I hope you're joking. The fun of PUSH is the spontaneity of bumping into a roving and talking and singing garbage can.

I sure hope he doesn't leave. On our last trip, he asked my husband for my daughter's hand in marriage, sang a wedding march, and shared a wedding dance with her to "I WIll Always Love You." She looks forward to seeing her "husband" on our next trip!

I saw a youtube video of that!

71jason

All of the savings from these cuts are going into the MyMagic+ black hole along with the Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun, Disney Channel Rocks, Ziti Sisters, PUSH, and probably more coming soon...

Possible. But increased costs for Equity performers in FoF seems equally likely, given the timing and recent rumors.

Cesar R M

All the sarcasm on this thread and very little added to the discussion by it.
Maybe its sarcasm for you; for some its a way to vent their frustration and disappointing in a growing list of removed stuff by disney world executives. The list magic stuff at disney that makes tiny details so special..seems to be getting shorter and shorter... Something that you and Jimmy always seem to ignore or just blatantly deny.

to resume, a bunch of stuff is gone.. replaced by a single new thing...

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
If indeed PUSH is no more, I would say it has more to do with Festival of Fantasy than MyMagic+. Entertainment budgets are well known to be tightly controlled, and gain in one area, usually involves a loss in another. It seems the total spend never really changes, it is just reallocated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom