PUSH the Talking Trashcan's last day?

andyman8

At first I was very skeptical, but I've now heard from multiple people working within that department that Saturday should be the day. Truly sad and I'm pretty peeved to say the least. I know a lot of people are tweeting to WDW with the #SavePUSH and while you might say such efforts are frivolous, at least you're trying something.

asianway

If I am not mistaken I don't believe that PUSH is operator is a Disney Employee. All the units at WDW PUSH PIPA and Wes Palm were own and operated by a company that Disney contracted.
The operator I believe yes. But I'm fairly certain they are Disneys physical assets

asianway

At first I was very skeptical, but I've now heard from multiple people working within that department that Saturday should be the day. Truly sad and I'm pretty peeved to say the least. I know a lot of people are tweeting to WDW with the #SavePUSH and while you might say such efforts are frivolous, at least you're trying something.
Any of the bloggers who are on the underground Disney payroll taking up the cause?

Cesar R M

Only one of the usual so far that I've seen. But even he isn't defending the change, just questioning if Saturday is truly the last day for PUSH....
"There is no cancellation, they're all lies! DisneyWorld will roast the infidels stomachs for lunch and offer them in the WORLDCASE!"
U3sCG9P.jpg

Did you just feel it....OUCH! another slice in the "death by a thousand cuts" But oh don't worry WDW is spending billions of dollars to make your visit magical.....says Jimmy Thick.
That Yacht aint buying itself kiddo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom