Push The Talking Trashcan helps with marriage proposal

ellie-badge

What year was that? Was it prearranged? I've never seen the talking trash can.:cool: How does it work?:D

Push can be seen quite frequently in Tomorrowland, and another version of him in front of Animal Kingdom. A CM disguised as a bystander stands a good distance away so nobody notices the connection and controls him from there. They usually wear or carry a big backpack of some sort.

wiigirl

Pressured into marriage by a trash can...that was the coolest thing ever.

Definitely a story to tell! :p
75.gif

pumpkin7

What year was that? Was it prearranged? I've never seen the talking trash can.:cool: How does it work?:D

it didn't look pre arranged! i think he just had the ring and was going to do it anyway, and Push just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
awesome proposal.
i looked out for push last time we were there and we couldn't find him. i'm hoping to see him next time though. totally awesome prop.

Lucky

I doubt it if was pre-arranged. I've seen Push improvise before with my daughter and other random guests and he's hilarious.

ml123_9

That was awesome! Definately an original proposal. I love how Push's controller was pretty much standing right next to guy the entire time.

ml123_9

Yeah, if you look close enough, you'll notice she has something in her mouth and every time Push says something her mouth is moving

ExtinctJenn

I saw a video before with Push doing this and usually it's "Will you.... ride Space Mountain with me?" or something (is what he makes the guy say). I have a feeling in this case, the guy was going to propose and took the opportunity since Push brought it up to do it then. Just my gut. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom