• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Push The Talking Trashcan helps with marriage proposal

ellie-badge

What year was that? Was it prearranged? I've never seen the talking trash can.:cool: How does it work?:D
Push can be seen quite frequently in Tomorrowland, and another version of him in front of Animal Kingdom. A CM disguised as a bystander stands a good distance away so nobody notices the connection and controls him from there. They usually wear or carry a big backpack of some sort.

pumpkin7

What year was that? Was it prearranged? I've never seen the talking trash can.:cool: How does it work?:D
it didn't look pre arranged! i think he just had the ring and was going to do it anyway, and Push just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
awesome proposal.
i looked out for push last time we were there and we couldn't find him. i'm hoping to see him next time though. totally awesome prop.

Lucky

I doubt it if was pre-arranged. I've seen Push improvise before with my daughter and other random guests and he's hilarious.

ml123_9

That was awesome! Definately an original proposal. I love how Push's controller was pretty much standing right next to guy the entire time.

ml123_9

Yeah, if you look close enough, you'll notice she has something in her mouth and every time Push says something her mouth is moving

ExtinctJenn

I saw a video before with Push doing this and usually it's "Will you.... ride Space Mountain with me?" or something (is what he makes the guy say). I have a feeling in this case, the guy was going to propose and took the opportunity since Push brought it up to do it then. Just my gut. :)

Top Bottom