Purchasing music at the Parks

heartodisney

Original Poster
It has been since 2007 when I has last been, and did NOT pay attention to if and where music cd's where avalible. I have ordered from the Disney site, ordered from Amazon, ordered from e-bay, downloaded from I-Tunes (which they are hit and miss, they DO NOT carry all that I have looked for, ie; Frank Loesser "Slow Boat to China"...Roger Miller; Oo-De-Lally), downloaded from MouseBits..and so on. I am just asking where some of the places might be for music for sale. I do think that the Virgin store is closed in DTD. Also, do they sell any of the albums of "Off Kilter" in Epcot, or will I just need to buy on their website? Thanks to one and all! :wave:

rodserling27

It has been since 2007 when I has last been, and did NOT pay attention to if and where music cd's where avalible. I have ordered from the Disney site, ordered from Amazon, ordered from e-bay, downloaded from I-Tunes (which they are hit and miss, they DO NOT carry all that I have looked for, ie; Frank Loesser "Slow Boat to China"...Roger Miller; Oo-De-Lally), downloaded from MouseBits..and so on. I am just asking where some of the places might be for music for sale. I do think that the Virgin store is closed in DTD. Also, do they sell any of the albums of "Off Kilter" in Epcot, or will I just need to buy on their website? Thanks to one and all! :wave:
If you're looking IN the park, the Emporium in MK usually has a good number of CDs available. Some of the resorts have a good selection as well, and the World Of Disney store in Downtown Disney ALWAYS has a decent selection. (I just wish they would make more attraction soundtracks available.)

Half.com (and eBay too, sure) has a nice crop of CDs and records come up once in a while, too. If you're patient and smart about it, you can get a great deal!! :wave:

heartodisney

Original Poster
If you're looking IN the park, the Emporium in MK usually has a good number of CDs available. Some of the resorts have a good selection as well, and the World Of Disney store in Downtown Disney ALWAYS has a decent selection. (I just wish they would make more attraction soundtracks available.)

Half.com (and eBay too, sure) has a nice crop of CDs and records come up once in a while, too. If you're patient and smart about it, you can get a great deal!! :wave:

Thanks! Hmmmm Half.com..not tried that one yet! But, do ya know about the "Off Kilter" albums avalible at the parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom