Pull-out/sofa beds

Mr Starky

Hey everyone.:)

Are the sleeper sofas available at Disney World resorts comfortable enough for an older person?

Thanks for any info. :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
In short none of the moderates have that option. In fact about the only place you will see pull out couch options are at the value suites and the DVC Villas. Caribean beach and Port Orleans French Quarter will have rooms with either 2 double beds or a king bed. Port Orleans Riverside will have rooms with the aforementioned double beds/King option as well as some with 2 double beds and a pull out trundle suitable for a child or small adult. Coronado Springs is slowly being refitted with 2 queen beds or a king option but some rooms will still have the 2 doubles.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

We stayed at Boardwalk and the girls each wanted a turn sleeping on the sofa day bed. It was a couch that flipped to a bed. But after one night each the girls were back to sharing the regular bed. I am not sure what the other resort beds are like. If push came to shove the kids would definately do that option, but I wouldn't put my mother on it for a week or more.

Upvote 0

zurgandfriend

We stayed at Boardwalk and the girls each wanted a turn sleeping on the sofa day bed. It was a couch that flipped to a bed. But after one night each the girls were back to sharing the regular bed. I am not sure what the other resort beds are like. If push came to shove the kids would definately do that option, but I wouldn't put my mother on it for a week or more.

The day-bed in the Contemporary is the same, It's okay for a nap but not great for an entire night.
My wife slept on it one night as she said I was snoring. The next night she just went back to giving me "the elbow."

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom