PS SPOTLIGHT: Japan's Teppanyaki Dining Room

Scottwdw

The Mitsukoshi Restaurant's Teppanyaki Dining Room features Japanese Chef's cooking right before your eyes and showing cutting and cooking skills to entertain you and delight your taste buds. You will find 2004 Candlelight Processional information as well at http://pscalculator.net

Happy Planning! :king:

wannabeBelle

Scottwdw said:
The Mitsukoshi Restaurant's Teppanyaki Dining Room features Japanese Chef's cooking right before your eyes and showing cutting and cooking skills to entertain you and delight your taste buds. You will find 2004 Candlelight Processional information as well at http://pscalculator.net

Happy Planning! :king:
Hey there Scott!!! Thanks!!! I Love Mitsukoshi, it is one of my favorites in all of the World. I have a question about the Candlelight Processional relating to Mitsukoshi so maybe you can help me out...Last year I did the Candlelight Processional Dinner package and chose Teppanyaki Grill as my location. When I got there, the waitress indicated that for anyone who was there under the Candlelight package the beef tenderloin and lobster were not included with the package. I asked if I could include beef tenderloin for an additional charge and she said yes. I got a bill at the end of dinner for a whopping $1.07 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Also the 15% shopping dscount for EPCOT had been discontinued. This wasnt a big deal for me as I Am not a huge shopper but I stopped by Guest Services to confirm that. Sure enough that was correct. They had a huge list of people who were complaining about the lack of discount. Two of my friends did the package a few nights later and chose Coral Reef as their restaurant. When they got there, the Candlelight package included only a set menu and they were not allowed to choose from the regular menu at all!!! I have already called Disney dining and asked if there will be these types of limitations and exclusions this year and no one is really sure. They have told me that Lobster will be excluded ( Which I can understand) but were unable to tell me if anything else will be limited or restricted in any way. Any thoughts?? Thanks for all your help!! Belle

Upvote 0

Scottwdw

Original Poster
wannabeBelle,

Here's the information I got earlier about the CP Dinner Package. It does mention some exceptions and there is, again, no shopping discount this year. :mad: No mention of a special menu for any of the restaurants.

Scottwdw

These are subject to change but here are the tentative Candlelight Processional Narrators for 2004:

November:
26-28 Rita Moreno
29-12/1 Heather Headley

December:
2-4 Kirk Franklin
5-7 Jim Cavaziel
8-10 Marlee Matlin /Jack Jason
11-13 Joshua Morrow
14-16 Hal Holbrook
17-19 Steven Curtis Chapman
20-22 Edward James Olmos
23-28 Gary Sinease
29-20 LaVar Burton

Processional Dinner packages should be available for booking September 2nd.

These are basically the same as last year with a slight increase in the prices (very slight):

Tier 1:
$28.99 adult
11.99 child

Tier 2
37.99 adult
11.99 child

Tier 3
44.99 adult
11.99 child

Candlelight showtimes are 5:00 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. with there only being ONE performance on December 5th

Tier 1:
Biergarten – Germany
Garden Grill - The Land
Restaurant Akershus – Norway

Cost for dinner is only $28.99 plus 6.5% tax per adult $11.99 plus 6.5% tax per child age 3 - 11. Meals consist of the full buffet, including dessert and non-alcoholic beverage. Prices include gratuity but not 6.5% sales tax.

Tier 2:
San Angel Inn – Mexico
Nine Dragons Restaurant - China
Rose and Crown - UK
Restaurant Marrakesh – Morocco

Cost for Dinner is only $37.99 per adult $11.99 per child age 3 - 11. Meals consist of soup, salad or appetizer, entree, and dessert and non-alcoholic beverage Prices include gratuity but not 6% sales tax.

Tier 3:
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada
Les Chefs de France - France
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki - Japan
L’Orignale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante - Italy
Coral Reef- The Living Seas

(Dinner choices DO NOT include Lobster Entree at Le Cellier Steakhouse or Coral Reef) Cost for Dinner is $44.99 per adult $11.99 per child age 3 -11. Meals consist of soup, salad or appetizer, entree, and dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.

The Dinner Packages must be paid for at the time of booking. Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE, or visiting the Candlelight Office at the main entrance to Epcot.

Packages may be picked up at Candlelight Dinner Package Pick Up at the Main Entrance of Epcot. Please arrive at least 30 - 60 minutes before your scheduled seating time to pick up package. Dinner packages DO NOT include park admission.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

do you know anyone over there that you can pojke around with for some more information?? I just thought it was a tad unfair to have people book these packages and THEN tell them as they are sitting down to dinner!!! If I was aware of the limitations before my PS Seating time, I would have been fine with it!!! As it stands I Am not sure if my friends want to do the Package because of the limitations. Apparently it left a very sour taste in some people's mouths!!! No pun intended!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom