Proposal Trip Video

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Wow, thanks guys. So nice of you to say. It definitely has us in tears when we watch it also. The clip right before the proposal one is us walking in front of the castle and you can tell I look nervous, but I'm also looking at the castle to see if the sun on the castle has the lighting I want. I might have over-planned :) haha

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Awesome video! I loved some of the shots you got with your gopro and extension rod. Many of them were so natural of the two of you walking I had to think how you managed them.

Cute couple, great video!

Weather_Lady

Just beautiful -- thank you for sharing this! You and your fiance make such a lovely couple, and look like such fun-loving, witty, upbeat people, that this video made me wish I knew you both in real life. :) May you always share that kind of infectious joy!

GetAPaperBag

Original Poster
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. It's nice that everyone enjoyed it so much. Sorry to those of you it made cry, but in all honesty it makes us cry too. We both came out of very difficult divorces that neither of us asked for and were at about rock bottom, so to see us both so happy now really means a lot to us because we've come so far. The parts where my fiancé is so happy really gets to me because I know how low she was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom