Proposal Suggestions

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Maria
No offense, but it sounds way too complicated! :lol: :animwink: ...and if someone tries to slip a ring into my finger, I will immediately notice it no matter what! :animwink:

I'm with Maria... how could you NOT noice that?

Okay .. since she's never been to WDW this could be dificult but if you have the opprotunity before had take her to all the night shows then ask her which is her favorite. Make special arrangements (like a dinner package/ect or something.. I think they have these for Illuminations but I know they do for Fantasmic) and propose during or after the show, it would make it THAT more special.

Example: If she really loved Illuminations you could go to that show and if there isn't a special group there get seating at the little inlet between France and the Uk (it even has benches so you can cuddle during the fireworks). Then just as We Go On ends and Promise comes on you propose... But that's only what I would love someone to do lol.

Good luck though with whatever you choose.

celestia

i always thought the little garden with the benches next to/behind cinderellas castle (near the wishing well) would be a very romantic place to be proposed to. I know someone who is proposing to his girl on the firework cruise during illuminations, i love that idea too :)

Nineinchnailsmk

Last September I proposed to my now fiancee in the Italy pavilion during illuminations. You can kind of see the fireworks, however the best part is that there is no one there and it is very very private (so it seemed).

That is what i recommend!

Crazy4Figment

I just returned from WDW having proposed to my girlfriend in the following way. I got a priority seating at Crystal Palace for breakfast really early 8 am. The park was empty so the path to the castle was unobstructed by people which made the following all the better. We get asked by Disney photogrophers if we want are picture taken we agree and as were posing for the picture I tell the guy to hold on a second get on my knee pull out the ring and propose. She was floored! Best of all we now have pictures of this moment and everyone loved the way it happened.Besides who expects in the morning.

Disneyanna0521

Account Suspended
as a girl who dreams of her Prince Charming, proposal, and disney wedding...i have a few ideas

these are VERY short (i have put alot of thought into ideas)

1)in front of Castle

2)in front of eiffel tower in WS

3) on Dumbo

4) on any ride

5) at CRT

and more if u would like

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom