• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Project xCloud

erasure fan1

Advertisement
It sounds great, but right now I have way to many questions about it. My biggest concern, and it comes up with any all digital/streaming service, is internet speeds and data caps. I know a lot of people will chime in with, I have 100mbs and unlimited data! Well I don't so it is something I have to consider.

1LE McQueen

Original Poster
It sounds great, but right now I have way to many questions about it. My biggest concern, and it comes up with any all digital/streaming service, is internet speeds and data caps. I know a lot of people will chime in with, I have 100mbs and unlimited data! Well I don't so it is something I have to consider.
They somehow got it down to 10 mbps, which is absolutely amazing - and they are still working on it. I have very high hopes for what Microsoft can do with this tech. I'm so far very impressed with the integrations they've done between Xbox and PC (as I have both).

Now i'm wondering how much Project Xcloud is going to be, or if it's going to be included with a xbox live gold membership.

erasure fan1

That's another factor. Will I be able to stream any game I own? Just my digital copies? Will you pay extra for that feature, kind of like buying a Blu-ray with a digital key? I would like to see them do a combo of their services like live, game pass, this into one price. Along with having alacarte options as well.

Top Bottom