Professional Internship preliminary interview- pointers?

bjunderwood

Original Poster
Hi all,

I have my preliminary interview for the professional internships tomorrow. Do any of you have any pointers or ideas of the types of questions I may be asked? Thanks for any help!

Brian

CaptainAshley

I had my phone interview more than a month ago and am getting so nervous that I may not get a position. Did everyone here apply for the Professional Internships too? What is your waiting process like right now?

Jaybe08

Applied For Prof. Internship

I just applied for the Disney Professional Internship. The deadline to apply for the ones I applied for are March 26. How long did it take for Disney to respond to you if you were selected for an interview?

CaptainAshley

If you meet all the qualifications you should expect to receive an automatic response type of email with a number to call to schedule a phone interview. You will probably get that initial email within just a few days. Good luck! what are you hoping to do down there?

Jaybe08

If you meet all the qualifications you should expect to receive an automatic response type of email with a number to call to schedule a phone interview. You will probably get that initial email within just a few days. Good luck! what are you hoping to do down there?

Okay..Good to know thanks...I'll hopefully hear from them sometime next week. I applied for several PI positions within Labor Operations. I'm actually graduating this semester with a B.S. in Computer Science and I hope to continue working with Disney. I also was a CP in Spring 2005 and continued to work there as a seasonal cast member until 2009.

chun89

Finance/Accounting Intern Spring 2011

Hey Bill, I am also applying to the Accounting/Finance Internship for Spring 2011. Could you tell me what type of questions did they ask? Thank you so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom