Probably best if i said hello!

Michael_Eisner

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,

Yes I am still a big Disney fan, just thought I would check this place out and see if it is as good as people have been saying, a wonderful resource for any fan.

Not sure if I will post on here, perhaps the odd comment or poll, but obviously I have lots of other commitments, as I am sure you will all understand.

Have a great day,
Michael E.

DME

Well well...let me be the 1st to welcome you to the boards Mr. Eisner. Now that you're not running the company anymore, don't you think you could spend some time sharing your comments about your decision making choices over the years with us?

Yoho Dave

Hi

Hello It's nice to hear from you. I think you did a great job at WDW and I am looking forward to your comments on here. :wave:

Kadee

hakunamatata said:
Oh Brother.

I will play along.

Mike, so why the dumb ____ decision to take out 20K?

Yours Truly,

Walter E. Disney
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OP: :rolleyes:
Forgive me if I am a bit skeptical.

papa-d

Mr. Eisner. Since you're here, I want to say that I think you did a great job starting out when you first got to Disney. But somewhere in the middle, you just got stupid. Worrying more about Hollywood and the bottom line (although I know as CEO, shareholders are really your main concern.) You let Feature Animation go to pot. But I am glad you chose to leave the parks alone, for the most part. As far as I'm concerned. Good riddence. OH, welcome to the boards.

pintraderpayee

Mr. E.,The personal pronoun "I" should always be capitalized. Unless you feel unimportant........how sad........BTW could you nudge some former colleague to do something about SGE? JKMrs. P.

Cynderella

Michael_Eisner said:
Hi Everyone,

Yes I am still a big Disney fan, just thought I would check this place out and see if it is as good as people have been saying, a wonderful resource for any fan.

Not sure if I will post on here, perhaps the odd comment or poll, but obviously I have lots of other commitments, as I am sure you will all understand.

Have a great day,
Michael E.

Oh geez.....get real

yeti

Give it a rest, Mike. But if u are the real Micheal Eisner, than I'd like 2 tell u that u did a pretty bad job and I'm glad u were replaced.

P.S. I saw u on tv yesterday! :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Remember that passionate evening we spent looking into each other's eyes over umbrella drinks at the Poly before heading to your suite. . .

You never came through with the $10.:fork:

hcswingfield

garyhoov said:
Remember that passionate evening we spent looking into each other's eyes over umbrella drinks at the Poly before heading to your suite. . .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was prepared to pay $20!

TiggerBW

garyhoov said:

ha ha ha! :lol:

Shaman

Michael_Eisner said:
Hi Everyone,

Have a great day,
Michael E.

Hiya! Your name rings a bell...I can't quite place it though....welcome aboard...

:D

One question....why?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
garyhoov said:

Why you two timing huzzy....:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom