Priority Seating for Castle

janetinpa

I have seen many posts about how hard it is to get priority seating for the castle. After trying only once I have my priority seating (Very Lucky I guess). I was so happy because its my birthday present to myself. But:veryconfu
I now find out that it is pre plated! With eggs:hurl: Im allergic to eggs. Everyone says that you only have one choice EGGS sausage bacon and toast. I never eat sausage or bacon. I am having a hard time believing that I am going to spend so much money (5 in my family) for a breakfast on my birthday that I can not eat. HELP! does anyone know if I can call in early and request a different plate?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I've read that Disney has recently changed its PS system, in particular becouse of the dificulty people were having with the Castle reservations. You need a CC and it must be in your name now. Before people were making reservation, then autioning them off to others on some web sites (for free).

I've seen that alot of people are now getting seats.

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

not so sure eggs are the only option

In mid-May we had priority seating for Cindy's castle. Yes, eggs were on the menu but you also could tell your server exactly what you wanted. (Our waiter said so).

For example, I thought the chocolate muffins were indescribably delicious - and now that I think of it I saw another person with pancakes etc. You could make a meal with a few of the muffins alone!

We even asked for seconds on the muffins/bread stuff and were gladly given them.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Try calling 407-wdw-dine and see what they can do. I know they do reservations, they might be to answer your question or relay you to the proper department.

You might also try calling/emailling guest relations and asking the same thing.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

we went late May and had a wonderful meal! If I remember correctly we had fresh fruit and a variety of muffins to start off. Then they brought our other food...the kids had pancakes, sausage, eggs, we also had the french toast..that I absolutely loved...hot tea, coffee, juice etc. very good....I would call them to see exactly what they will do to help you..I imagine they are used to dealing with special requests due to allergies and so on. My sister has Chrons Disease and is limited on some foods and she had no problems the entire trip..good luck and let us know how much fun you have!

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
I think Turkey Leg Boy and Dwarful have the best suggestion....CALL!

The other suggestions....pancakes, muffins, etc, all contain eggs...not an option! (although they sound delicious)

A potential allergic reaction is too important to leave to an internet discussion group...even a great one like this! ;)

Upvote 0

Disneynutcase

I agree. Call and find out if they offer alternatives to their normal fare. If not, when we went to CRT in April, the waiters kept asking us if we wanted more of anything. Therefore, if all you can eat is fruit and bread products, go with those.

The service during our breakfast was top-notch. I'm sure that if you asked them to not put eggs on your plate and/or subsituted pancakes for eggs that they'd do it without a hitch.

Menu is muffins, fresh fruit, eggs, stuffed french toast, sausage, bacon (I think), pancakes for the kids (but can be ordered for grown-ups), plus juice and coffee. Nothing too fancy although everything was nicely prepared and very tasty.

The interaction with the characters really make the meal perfect, especially if you have kids. Ours just were in hog heaven. And they ate really well that morning, too.

Congrats on getting the rezzie w/o much hassle. It's so cool that the log-jam might be easing up. Then again, you might have just been a lucky one.

Upvote 0

DisneyHoneymoon

Not all muffins and bread items are made with eggs!

Especially bulk products served in restaurants. Their packaged mixes often exclude "eggs, dairy, expensive oils" and substitute with food enhancers.

So the best thing would be, to call first and ask.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom