Princesses take time to call !

rosebud's mom

Has anyone out there arranged one of the Princess phone calls yet ? It's surprisingly low-cost, only $2.49, and it appears to be customizable. I'll definitely be doing this for Rosebud sometime soon. I wish there were a few more options for customizing, and I can't find anywhere that says how long the call will last. Also, there is a blank for "promotional code". Does anyone know what the code is, and what it accomplishes ?

Queenie

The Girls will be sooo excited.. what a wake up call!

I just scheduled three calls to go out to my daughter, my neice and our friend.... (all 3 years old ) on the morning we are all flying out. (November 3rd) It will be a surprise to each of them!

I am curious to see what you find out. I was happy though to see that the "Good Morning" call was customizable to say.."You're going on a trip today" ! It will start the day off perfectly to get them up and ready to get on the plane!!

Upvote 0
I just ordered Cinderella for my friends birthday on Friday...i got a conformation email and it said unsuccessful...I don't know why, but it didnt call her house because i was there with her...but anyways i was able to reschedule Sunday for 99 cents...but somehow they mixed up the information...it was supposed to say "Carlee told me you like cake and ice cream" but it got "Zack likes coconut cream pie"...also, if your friends name is Katelyn, spell it KAITLYN bc itll pronounce "Kat-Ay-Line" lol

Upvote 0

mrtoad

Thanks again for pointing me to this. :)

We are going to do one for our daughter's birthday in a few weeks. In light of what was mentioned about Katelyn, does anyone have a sugestion on spelling Fiona to make sure they get it right? Thanks again,
Mike

Upvote 0

mrtoad

should-be-BELLE said:
Fiona should be ok....and i checked for other characters..all I found were princesses

Thanks. I hope it works ok. My daughter had a Sesame Street game where they have you type in your childs name and Big Bird will say the name when they log in. Fiona came out like F-I-ona.

Fingers crossed.

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
Queenie said:
I just scheduled three calls to go out to my daughter, my neice and our friend.... (all 3 years old ) on the morning we are all flying out. (November 3rd) It will be a surprise to each of them!

I am curious to see what you find out. I was happy though to see that the "Good Morning" call was customizable to say.."You're going on a trip today" ! It will start the day off perfectly to get them up and ready to get on the plane!!

I missed that on the Good Morning call. There is an option for a special occasion which includes taking a trip, but the next selection is "something your child is nervous about". That part didn't quite fit, which was why I said I wished it was a little more customizeable.

Was is an actual person, or a pre-recorded sort of call ? And I still haven't found any information about that promotional code box...... Anybody else out there ?

I also think it would be a good idea if they offered this for other characters. People do have favorites other than the Princesses..... :eek:

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Original Poster
I guessed as much.

BTW, welcome from an almost neighbor. I'm from East Liverpool, Ohio. When trying to explain where I'm from to someone from other parts of the country, I always say less than an hour from Pittsburgh !

Upvote 0

Raven66

I know this thread is long dead, but I had to comment. My daughters' b-day was yesterday the 3rd. I arranged for Ariel (her favorite princess) to call her. It was a better hit then I thought. She is now 8 :cry: and she knew it was just a recording, but she was soooo excited. The look on her face when she answered the phone and found out she had a call from Ariel was just priceless. :) So if you are still thinking about doing it, go for it!!! Thanks for letting me revive this thread and tell you about it. :sohappy:

Happy New Year!! :wave:

Upvote 0

winterparkbaby

I did the mickey mouse and santa call on christmas morning thru this service. she was awed. the call came in the midst of breakfast and she just kept repeating that they had called. she is 2 1/2

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom