Princesses getting new look

AndyS2992

1437_ariel_royaldebut_40_1347_general.jpg

It's supposed to look like this :confused: Not a very good job. The dress in the photo is too flat in comparison to this picture.

secondstartotheright

I seriously hope that's not Ariel's finished dress. The skirt is way too flat and what's going on with those sleeves?? But on a positive note, I love snow white's "new" look!! The thing I love most is that its not really a new look, more like an upgrade of her current costume. The sleeves look SO much better, and the whole thing really just looks less cheap. And they finally gave her the right shoes!! I never understood why she wore tights and Mary Janes like Alice or Wendy and not those cute little gold heels from the movie.

wcjordan06

We all know the current standing is Aurora, Ariel, Snow, Cinderella, and Belle are the only remodels but this is interesting and not sure how much truth this has, but this picture of Jasmine has been floating around a lot of Disney based areas of social media (non-official Disney of course). I am not familair with this outfit incase it was used for a special event or what not. It does differ from her new remodel look a lot so I'm not sure what to make of it..Some of these people posting the picture claim to have insider information and state this is being tested in DL Toyko but we all know how reliable some "insiders" are.. Anyways here's the picture. Sorry if this was posted already, I skimmed but didn't find anything.

tumblr_lz481hmoWJ1r735x6o1_500.jpg

Yzma

We all know the current standing is Aurora, Ariel, Snow, Cinderella, and Belle are the only remodels but this is interesting and not sure how much truth this has, but this picture of Jasmine has been floating around a lot of Disney based areas of social media (non-official Disney of course). I am not familair with this outfit incase it was used for a special event or what not. It does differ from her new remodel look a lot so I'm not sure what to make of it..Some of these people posting the picture claim to have insider information and state this is being tested in DL Toyko but we all know how reliable some "insiders" are.. Anyways here's the picture. Sorry if this was posted already, I skimmed but didn't find anything.

That's Jasmine's look for the new Happiness is Here Parade. Specialty Parade costumes are made all the time (look at MK's Celebrate a Dream Come True for instance). This doesn't mean anything for the other parks.

wcjordan06

That's Jasmine's look for the new Happiness is Here Parade. Specialty Parade costumes are made all the time (look at MK's Celebrate a Dream Come True for instance). This doesn't mean anything for the other parks.
I kinda figured it was just a rumor. Thanks for clearing it up!

ToTBellHop

tumblr_lz481hmoWJ1r735x6o1_500.jpg
Hawt. Surprised Disney would allow her to go out without a ridiculous "skin colored" outfit, though. This seems more like a look we'd see at Universal in FL (unfortunately). Ever seen the Mardi Gras outfits?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom