Princesses getting new look

DanDaDisneyMan

I was told by a cast member from Disneyland that it has been pushed back to later this month because they're making changes to the new dress. And Ariel told her that she will love the new dress. So if Ariel likes it then it must be good lol

DanDaDisneyMan

The Disney Parks released the new Ariel Disney Parks Authentic Girls costume. It resemble the new Ariel design. Now that they released the girls costume, hopefully we get to see the real dress soon :)

CTXRover

Pics taken on my phone, so sorry for the quality. I posted this in the resort forum as well, but figured it was worthy mentioning here too. New pics on wall in royal guest rooms at Port Orleans to match the new princess look. Picture of Tiana is still 3D, but I much preferred the old one with the manor in the background and all the princesses sitting together with Belle giving Tiana a replica of Cogs worth
23w89zd.jpg
ebctpj.jpg

AndyS2992

I like all these new dresses, except Ariel, but they all have one problem in common, the colours are all so washed out which makes them blend in to the crowd rather than standing out and being noticeable.

Other problems I will point out while I'm here are Aurora's wig is cheap and doesn't look right, Belle needs a little gold hair clip or something on the front as it looks bland otherwise, Cinderella looks nothing like her at all but this doesn't bother me that much unlike lots of others who are outraged. And Ariel's dress looks like a shower curtain draped over her. But otherwise they are an improvement.

Monkee Girl

I do like the new outfit, but I prefer the lighter colors on the sleeves.

I can go either way on the sleeve color. I kinda like the dark blue matching the bodice though and am so happy they went with the tear drops. I never understood the strips of material thing. She looks so accurate I want to cry. :inlove: Sorry geeking out. First time for me with the redesigns, lol

Anyone know if Jasmine is getting a redesign for the park? I do like her updated animation dress so I would be interested to see it in real life. Her top would look so much better than what they have now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom