Princesses getting new look

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I saw this on flikr. Granted its only her profile but I'M LOVING IT! Fyi this picture is from Disneyland.

8442199260_b5eebc5d91_n.jpg
OMG that looks amazing! Much better then the old dress and much better then the drawings.

AndyS2992

The only good thing that came out of this redesign is that they finally fixed Pocahontas' hair
Now it flows like it's supposed to. Like in the movie.
Before:
Now:
ps. sorry for the giant image

Look on page 13 to see my pictorial comparisons :) Most are in fact just the same with glitter and new hair lol

Timothy_Q

Look on page 13 to see my pictorial comparisons :) Most are in fact just the same with glitter and new hair lol

I know. Still, they all look worse. Which brings me back to same conclusion:
The only good thing that came out of this redesign is that they finally fixed Pocahontas' hair

AndyS2992

and do u know which princess?
Something tells me it will be Ariel or Snow White but that is just speculation. We'll just have to wait :)

Snow White and Tiana only need a new wig, Ariel and Aurora need new dresses and wigs and Jasmine just needs new ear rings.

Once they do the main five (Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Ariel) then the rest will follow although the lower end princesses don't really make appearances anymore so I assume Pocahontas and Mulan will be skipped from the in park makeover entirely.

BrightImagine

Belle is so beautiful! It seems that these redos look better in real life than they do as the merchandise art. I was unhappy with the artwork of Cinderella, but after seeing her "hair" in person I like the in-park version much more. Same with Belle... the drawing has odd hair... but the new dress is such a huge improvement and the hair is beautiful.

mm52200

I know. Still, they all look worse. Which brings me back to same conclusion:
I'm confused as to how they "fixed" Pocahontas's hair? It looks exactly the same to me except in one photo they have it flowing in the wind, and the other they don't....

I really like the new Belle dress. Belle is my favorite princess and I always hated the bright acid yellow color they made her dress in the parks when it's supposed to be more of a soft golden color. I also really like Cinderella's redesign. They both work really well for me. I'm excited to see what they do with Snow White, although her look has always represented the movie look the best for me.

mm52200

I like her new dress a lot! It's a big improvement over her current dress and looks very elaborate. But like some others have said, her hair could use a golden band or something to dress it up a little. The hair itself looks beautiful but it's just a little plain right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom