Princesses getting new look

Fantasmic

I agree. Not only are the clothes tighter and flashier, but what bothers me most is the expressions on their faces. Their mouths are hanging open in a teasing and seductive smile, yet their eyes are vacant, which makes them look, well, totally hooker-y. All except for Tiana: she looks like she knows exactly what is going down, and doesn't like it. I'm with her.

Their mouths aren't hanging open... they're all smiling and showing their teeth!! They don't look hooker-y at all... they look current, glittery and a bit flashier.

mm52200

The new looks are being roled out to the Facebook pages profile and cover photos for the princesses. All you have to do is scroll down their pages and see pictures from their movies to see how ridiculously off model the princesses are now. Snow White and Aurora still look like themselves, but Cinderella, Belle, and Ariel had the most damage done in my opinion. Any more talk of when Belle's new look will roll out? I'm really interested to see how Belle's new hair looks.

Animaniac93-98

The new looks are being roled out to the Facebook pages profile and cover photos for the princesses. All you have to do is scroll down their pages and see pictures from their movies to see how ridiculously off model the princesses are now. Snow White and Aurora still look like themselves, but Cinderella, Belle, and Ariel had the most damage done in my opinion. Any more talk of when Belle's new look will roll out? I'm really interested to see how Belle's new hair looks.

Link to pictures?

mm52200

Sorry I should of clarified myself. Just the animated new looks that we've seen already are being put on the FB pages. Just commenting again on how off model they look.

Animaniac93-98

lol:

tumblr_mhiiuwlZwX1qc5pzgo1_400.gif

Keybdis

Well, It's February 3rd. Just wondering if anyone knows if Belle did indeed debut her new dress yesterday. If she did, anyone have a picture?

bubbles1812

I don't find some of them to be horrible horrible but some of the portraits I definitely find odd, particularly Aurora (what is with the odd crimp style of the hair?), Cinderella, and Mulan.... does she need that long of hair?? And then it all comes back to the question of why. Was clear little girls have been perfectly happy with, you know, the designs of the Princesses from their actual movies so why fix what ain't broke?

mm52200

I hate the new looks in animated form, but Cinderella's in park look has grown on me. I'm very interested to see what Belle ends up looking like. Her current dress could use an upgrade but I'm most nervous about her new messy hair...

AndyS2992

I personally like them :)

Also I'm pretty sure most of these pictures are not new. They have just added glitter and some blush to them and added hair and neckline detail. Upon researching the matter I have come up with this:

Princessnewold.png

Princessnewold2.png

Princessnewold3.png

Princessnewold4.png

Princessnewold5.png

Which would suggest these images are not as new as you would think :confused: Just touched up and improved traces.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom