Princess Storybook Breakfast quality?

wannabeBelle

Hey there everyone, I have done the Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway and am considering it again for my up coming trip in October. Today one of my friends who will be with me in October had heard from a friend of hers that the breakfast that she had was awful. She had been there a few times as well and said before they switched over to doing lunch and dinner with the Princesses, that the food was great. Afterwards, the portions were small, overcooked eggs, soggy bacon etc. Anyone here have any experiences AFTER the storybook lunches & dinner were brought in?? Thanks as always for any help you can give me!!! Belle

scorp111

I can't remember when exactly when they added the Lunch/Dinner.
We went in May, and the breakfast was ok. Not as good as the buffet's at CP or Chef Mickey's. Maybe not even quite as good as the skillet's at Whispering Canyon, but still OK. The portion size wouldn't be an issue, as you can just ask for more. I think my issues was less with the food than with our waiter. He wasn't exactly exuding Disney Magic.

I would do it again though, although in the Fall we are doing the Cinderellas Castle Breakfast for the 1st time. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Thanks Scorp, As I Said I had done this breakfast previously but apparently this friend is a fan of this breakfast and found it to be quite lacking in her last trip. I am pretty simple and can do this meal or not, but I Am trying to please 6 people on this trip, not just myself!!!
Cinderella's is absolutely the most magical brreakfast I think I have had!!! Everytime I go there I have had a good experience!!! The food is outstanding and you can only get the french toast fritter things at Cindi's!!! Go to this one HUNGRY!!!!!!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We did the princess breakfast in Norway in mid May and th food quality was fine. Granted it is not quite as good as a made to order breakfast but for a buffet it was very good.

Upvote 0

shmmrname

PSB food was all right when we went in JAN. We weren't impressed, which we almost expect to be in WDW. However, it wasn't bad by any means.

Upvote 0

recrat

We have three young girls and go to PSB every time we are there. The breakfast is okay but who is really going for the food. You pay for the interaction with the Princesses. They have always spent significant time at our table...maybe because each of our daughters are dressed as a different Princess. Don't get me wrong...mom and dad have to eat but make sure you put it all in perspective.

Upvote 0

isitingood

You can go to the different countries in Epcot and see all the princesses without eating that terrible food. I saw all the princesses except Ariel. And the bonus was Snow White was with Dopey Jasmine was with Genie and Belle was with The Beast.:)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Hey guys this is a kind of older thread and after some of the lukewarm responses we got, I decided on Cinderella's Castle again which was a hit with everyone. Thanks again!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom