Princess Story Book Breakfast in Norway!

danamarie27

I booked my ressie for the new Princess Stroybook breakfast in Norway for me and my daughter. This is a total surprise for her. So SHHHHHHH! I have been trying to find a way to surprise her with some aspect of this trip, but I get so excited that I keep giving all the details away. :lol: Hopefully I will manage to hold this one in. We are going to celebrate her birthday on this trip and I wa going to see if they could do something kinda special for me here. Any ideas? I want to do something besides the cake thing. I was thinking maybe getting a special princess authograph collage on a T-shirt. Maybe going a couple min. early and asking them if they would sign it real quick..maybe giving it to her with the cake. I don't want to ask too much of them. Suggestions?

The Mom

Premium Member
This is the first I've heard of this! What a great setting for a princess breakfast...too bad my daughter is waaaay too old to be interested. (But I'll let my neighbors know) Thank you for sharing.

Getting the autographed T-shirt sounds like a great idea....I don't see why they wouldn't accommodate you. Are you going to have pens/markers in princess colors?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

um Hey Mom how come you think just cause your daughter is grown up that she wouldnt be interested? I Am 37 years old and I Am VERY interested in Princess Breakfasts!!! Never underestimate the Magic of Disney!

Upvote 0

danamarie27

Original Poster
I was thinking dark pinks, purple, and teals....I don't think they will mind. This breakfast is new and they just started taking PS's for it on the 16th of July. They are running it from 7/28 to 10/26 in the tst phase and I'll guess they will make a decision from there if it is a keeper. I had to book for it. I actually changed 3 of my other Ps's to include this one. It may not be there the next time we go and I'll always have the pleasure of saying I got to do it for Sara's (my daughter) bday surprise!:animwink:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If you can make sure to stop at City Hall in the Magic Kingdom and pick your daughter up an "It's my Birthday" button. Be sure she wears it and every one will be wishing her a Happy Birthday!!!

Upvote 0

Holly

Originally posted by danamarie27
They are running it from 7/28 to 10/26 in the tst phase and I'll guess they will make a decision from there if it is a keeper.

For what it's worth, I was changing some ressies the other day and I asked about this breakfast - they said that it's definitely a keeper and will become permanent.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Oh good. I do hope they keep it. Let us all know how great it is when you get back! Our girls loved the princess breakfast at the castle. My mom gave me a scratch off lottery ticket for my birthday and I won $5,000! Can you believe it? So anyway that immediately went into the Vacation Club Account at the credit union so we will be back to Disney next year..wish it were sooner but hubby doesnt have any more time off. So I hope it will still be going on in the spring of 2003~

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I am so thrilled for you Dwarful!!! And yes anyone who goes to the Princess Breakfast in Norway PLEASE lets get a complete review!! ! I just booked for October 2002 with me and Mom and was wondering if it was worth it for us. Marie

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Thanks Wannabebelle...I am soo thrilled we haven't told the kids for obvious reason...normally we get down to Orlando every two years...but now we will be back in one year! I couldn't believe it...had to have about four others check the ticket to make sure...most I have ever gotten from the State of Illinois~

Upvote 0

Holly

Originally posted by Dwarful
Oh good. I do hope they keep it. Let us all know how great it is when you get back! Our girls loved the princess breakfast at the castle. My mom gave me a scratch off lottery ticket for my birthday and I won $5,000! Can you believe it? So anyway that immediately went into the Vacation Club Account at the credit union so we will be back to Disney next year..wish it were sooner but hubby doesnt have any more time off. So I hope it will still be going on in the spring of 2003~

Holy cow! The most I've ever won is about $10 ... congrats!
Lucky, lucky, lucky! :D

Upvote 0

hadleybarth

The test phase has been expanded to run until the end of November!!!!! We just booked November 26. I can't wait! As asked earlier, anyone who goes PLEASE post a full review.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom