Princess Dinner at Akershus question

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
Hey everyone, we're doing the Princess Storybook dinner at Akershus for the first time in May and I know they will take our daughters pic before dinner (at least thats what I assumed, that it was as you enter like some other char. dinners do) and I understand that its included with the price of the meal, but I was wondering if anyone knew what princess it was. If they rotate, can anyone tell me what princesses they have seen at the photo spot before the meal? Not that its a make-it or break-it situation, I was just simply curious as to who she might be getting her pic with. :king:

natashaandbrad

Last time we were there the picture was with Belle. Jasmine, Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella were there during the meal. We are going again next month so we will see if it is still Belle doing the official picture!!!!

elisatonks

I also had Belle when i went, however I think they rotate the characters as I have had friends have the photo with Ariel and Aurora.

DizneyPryncess

It was Belle when I was there as well, in May 2009. That was who we got our photo with before lunch (we did lunch, not dinner). Then during lunch, we met Ariel, Aurora, Snow White & Cinderella.

need2go2wdw

Original Poster
Wow...well I guess we're going to go into it assuming it will be Belle! It sounds like a good mix of princesses in the room too. Just in case Cinderella wasn't there, we are also doing the princess dinner at 1900 park fare a couple nights later. This will be our first time ever doing princess meals. My DD will only be a little over 2, so we've always done the Mickey character dinners, but she's starting to really like the princesses. She loves all of them, I don't think she will care who's there to be honest!

pjulie75

I took my twins last year who were 6, and it was the same princesses as above. Girls loved it. We also did Park Fayre one evening, to be honest I felt it wasn't as good, enjoyable, but I felt Akershus was FANTASTIC. Tables were too close together, no room to move and interact with the characters. I thought it would have been grander especially being in the Floridian. Was great however to see the Floridian and have a wander about. Akershus has a lovely atmosphere, gorgeous surroundings, space to get pics taken with characters and have a chat, a lot more relaxed, your daughter will LOVE IT. I wouldn't do Park Fayre again but would definately book Akershus:)

lisaf1

Do they do the pictures with Breakfast also? We have Princess Story time reservations for breakfast in Apr and was just wondering.

Thanks,
Lisa

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom