"Princess and the Frog"?

MKCP 1985

Again read the whole thread no one said anything about it effecting Splash mountain in WDW, DL, or TDL. DLP doesn't have a SPlash Mounatin at all, it has been rumored that the park could get it soon so the DLP SLM could be P&TF is what I was saying.

Reading the whole thread gives me a headache. :lol:

Thanks for that clarification! :wave:

the-reason14

Try telling Eilonwy this.

Yea but to me, thats different. The Black Cauldron wasnt a musical like all the other princess movies were. PATF is, and was marketed and made as disney's "comeback." And plus she's the first black princess. Hopefully they'll keep her out, and the dvd sales will be amazing. And if not then I hope they dont just forget her as a princess.

palmickey420

I don't see why everyone is so down on the music. I thought Randy Newman did a fantastic job.

it's not that we're down on the music (just speaking for myself) its just that the music wasn't nearly as catchy as the other classics. like i had Be Our Guest stuck in my head for 3 hours, Zero to Hero for 3 days, Hakuna Matata for 3 weeks, and Friend Like Me for 3 months, rite now i can't even remember a single song from the, and i saw it last weekend

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom