'Prince Eric's Village Market' opening soon offering healthy snacks in the New Fantasyland

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Like most of the people commenting above, I agree with all of you. But, I can't say I'm upset by all of this. It really is nice to see some healthier options pop up at MK. I mean if it's good food, count me in! ;)

How about stone ground tortilla chips with REAL pico de gallo... Yum! Instead we'll get flavorless carrot sticks with low fat fake ranch dressing Yuck, Or perhaps kale bites

MissM

One awesome thing on the menu: "All Natural Lemonade." YES! I have LONG wanted a real lemonade somewhere in the park. That crappy "Minute Maid Light" junk is nasty and artificially sweetened so there was never any chance to have a nice, lemonade for me at MK. I really look forward to trying it. That's two big thumbs up for me for finally giving us a long-overdue lemonade!!
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

MissM

You know, I was just realizing this is probably the answer to the former location in Toontown where you could pick up some fruit and similar "healthy" snacks. After Toontown became Storybook Circus and the food location inside the Big Top went to really sweet, heavy sugar dessert only items (not that there's anything wrong with that!) there was no longer a place to pick up just a piece of fruit in the area. So it makes sense to add that back since it has been missing in that corner of the parks for awhile now.

raymusiccity

Sorry, Aloha Isle is closing for a refurb and when it reopens it will be a Dairy Queen. You'll have to go to Price Eric's for you pineapple spear after that :(

JK!!:D
Dang.

Instead of Dairy Queen, Baskin-Robbins could have been a great addition.

Due to cost cutting, instead of 31, they could offer the 'Dwarfs 7 favorite flavors' !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom