'Prince Eric's Village Market' opening soon offering healthy snacks in the New Fantasyland

MickeyPeace

If I wanted to eat healthy I would go to a Botanical Garden and just eat the plants. This is Disney, let me eat my Turkey Leg, Mickey Bar, Everything Brownie, Oversized Cupcake, Dole Whip, and Diet Coke in peace :hilarious:

And yes, this is all before lunch...

No sorry you can't. I will impose kale upon you twenty four seven once Disney does what i say...bwaaa haaa haaa BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!

Animaniac93-98

If I wanted to eat healthy I would go to a Botanical Garden and just eat the plants. This is Disney, let me eat my Turkey Leg, Mickey Bar, Everything Brownie, Oversized Cupcake, Dole Whip, and Diet Coke in peace :hilarious:

Your free to do so, but some of us get sick of eating the same junk food options 24/7 for a week. Especially since I find WDW sweets to be too sweet sometimes (cupckae frosting, BoG mousse), or just lacking compared to their regular counterparts (cinnamon rolls).

Variety never hurts anybody. If I can have some nice fruit and a Plaza Sundae in the same day, I'm happy. :)

Joshua&CalebDad

Your free to do so, but some of us get sick of eating the same junk food options 24/7 for a week. Especially since I find WDW sweets to be too sweet sometimes (cupckae frosting, BoG mousse), or just lacking compared to their regular counterparts (cinnamon rolls).

Variety never hurts anybody. If I can have some nice fruit and a Plaza Sundae in the same day, I'm happy. :)

Hey, take this turkey leg and just stick it where the sun don't shine. I know I am free to eat what I want, I don't need someone else telling me what other people like or don't like. I don't care.

Woops, sorry about that tirade, the evil side of me came out. I thinks its been too long since I have a Dole Whip/Everything Brownie. Man I miss those things.:p

tl77

So in the Storybook Circus Souvenir tent you can get cookies and cupcakes, and just around the corner you can get healthy stuff at Price Eric's... but which one will be more popular with the kiddies? :cautious::rolleyes:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I'm glad they have healthy choices too. I guess I'm getting old but junk for a week doesn't agree with me anymore. I need a little bit of healthy.

RSoxNo1

Did I totally make up "Triton's Treasures" or is this simply replacing what was supposed to be a small gift shop?

Sped2424

Did I totally make up "Triton's Treasures" or is this simply replacing what was supposed to be a small gift shop?
Yes for the longest time they didn't know what to do with the buildings so I guess its just going to be the fresh food place now.

TyrantBoss

Just one place that makes fresh juice or fresh salad with kale or something along those lines would be great. Disney should try it just as a fluke. I bet it would surprise them how much money it would bring in.

Yes. Maybe single adults or couples without kids may consider buying that roughage.
But once you add rugrats to the mix...... Yeah....Kale and seaweed....not happening.

Magenta Panther

Oh, yes, so true. When I go to WDW this fall, I'm hitting Main Street Bakery to get my Venti Mocha with whipped cream every dang morning! So there!

ToTBellHop

Yes. Maybe single adults or couples without kids may consider buying that roughage.
But once you add rugrats to the mix...... Yeah....Kale and seaweed....not happening.
Funniest thing--my wife just tried kale on our 7 month olds this morning. They were not pleased with her! Of course, I would never suggest disney not serve kale because of it. There is more than enough junk food at wdw for those who want it. Healthier offerings for those of us who at least sporadically want them would be welcome. Is it really necessary to have 14 locations in each park to get popcorn or Mickeys Premium Bars? And god forbid only two places in the MK serve cinnamon rolls.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom