News Primeval Whirl at Disney's Animal Kingdom experiencing extended downtime

jimbaker84

Wouldn't mind the attraction being closed if it were making way for something better, don't want to be in a similar position to Stitch at Magic Kingdom where nothing seems to be happening there apart from a few meet and greets. There is plenty of room to expand at the back of the park, so personally i would prefer that they develop that land and add new attractions before replacing existing ones.

Andrew Appleby

To me it is just wasted space that could be better utilized for Anything else that is not a snooze fest. When I was 8 running around in tunnels was fun , not so much now.

This attitude gets me. So when you were young you enjoyed it but now it's not for you we should get rid? What about children of today? Do they not get to play on it and enjoy it? Then when they bring their future children they can enjoy it and so on.

Captain Barbossa

Do I enjoy Primeval Whirl? Yes. Do I think it's a fun little coaster? Yes. Is it a must-do every trip? Nope. I can ride the exact same coaster if I wish when the state fair starts next week. My point being, I wouldn't be too upset if it goes. But, I'm not in favor of it closing if they don't already have a replacement in the works. I know most people don't like it, but it's better than getting rid of a attraction with no replacement planned. Just my opinion on PW.

ninjaprincesst

Sorry? Your daughter equals "most"? My two boys adore Tom Sawyer Island, and so does my husband because it brings him back to his youth and he's able to enjoy it with our sons.
I'm sure there are people who like it, however all the people I know do not, it's not that it's horrible it's just boring, I'm glad you do like it thats great, just as you like it just realize some of us don't and that it is okay to have different opinions, they are just that opinions, and neither has to be right or wrong.

wishiwere@wdw

Not sure if anybody cares but it’s open :)

Attachments

• 90F281FA-65C6-4BEB-B4E0-605BE601E09E.jpeg
    90F281FA-65C6-4BEB-B4E0-605BE601E09E.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 193

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom