PRIDE: Community

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
In light of recent news, things for us aren't looking so hot. I just wanted to share a song that gets me through some hard times. It's called "June" by the iconic band Florence and The Machine and has the line "hold onto each other." Hug a loved one tonight.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Hello friends! I'm off to Seattle for two days this weekend before my Alaska cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for some gay bars to check out while I'm in town. Alternatively, I'm perfectly content with a brewery too. Similarly, I'll be in the NJ/NYC area in two weeks to see Lady Gaga so any suggestions for places up that way would also be welcomed. So looking forward to getting out of the south for a few weeks :cool:

BuddyThomas

Hello friends! I'm off to Seattle for two days this weekend before my Alaska cruise and wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions for some gay bars to check out while I'm in town. Alternatively, I'm perfectly content with a brewery too. Similarly, I'll be in the NJ/NYC area in two weeks to see Lady Gaga so any suggestions for places up that way would also be welcomed. So looking forward to getting out of the south for a few weeks :cool:
This should help on the NYC end. I don't have a clue about Seattle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom