Price to stay in Castle after next year?

durangojim

Original Poster
I have a feeling that after a year of a million dreams, the ability to stay in the castle will be offered to guests for a price. Two questions:
1. What do you think that price will be?
2. What is the most you would pay for one night?

My answers:
1. $1500
2. $2500

What do you all think?

Jabarr

I said to my family and friends a few years ago that Disney was missing one heck of a money maker! I always thought they should turn that in to a suite just like Walt wanted it and charge $5000.00 a night! There will be a waiting list no doubt.I do think that breakfast should be included.:king:

Nemo14

Jabarr said:
I said to my family and friends a few years ago that Disney was missing one heck of a money maker! I always thought they should turn that in to a suite just like Walt wanted it and charge $5000.00 a night! There will be a waiting list no doubt.I do think that breakfast should be included.:king:
and parking.....

Nemo14

TAC said:
Will Disney leave the light on for you ? Or maybe a flashing neon sign? How about a "NO/VACANCY" sign on the front of the castle ?
Will they have refillable mugs?

Dagger

durangojim said:
I have a feeling that after a year of a million dreams, the ability to stay in the castle will be offered to guests for a price. Two questions:
1. What do you think that price will be?
2. What is the most you would pay for one night?

My answers:
1. $1500
2. $2500

What do you all think?

1. $3000/night minimum
2. I won't even say because it's not going to happen. If they make the price reasonable there'll be a waiting list of a trillion years. Even if your limit is one night, you might be on an 8 year long waiting list. If they don't do a waiting list beyond a year, they will have to open up a few separate hotlines just for the room itself!

righttrack

Are they actually doing this? I say its a contest, not something thats open to the general public. I would guess they would randomly choose a guest staying at their resorts and call you and ask if you want to spend a night in the castle. Then come pick you up in a coach, like Cinderella.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
righttrack said:
Are they actually doing this? I say its a contest, not something thats open to the general public. I would guess they would randomly choose a guest staying at their resorts and call you and ask if you want to spend a night in the castle. Then come pick you up in a coach, like Cinderella.
It would only make sense to. Quite honestly they could put any price tag on it they wanted and it would book out for years. The room that connects the two towers at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas has an unbelievable price tag on the order of 25k a night and it has to be reserved 2 years in advance.

DisneyBunny

TAC said:
But can you pool hop? And, which pool would you go to? Maybe you can swim in the water around the castle. They could create some beach area, with yellow caution tape, and orange cones to keep everyone except the specific family.

Or perhaps you'd get Tom Sawyer Island as your own private beach retreat...

I seriously doubt that they'd open it up to the public. It seems like something they would reserve for celebrities only... or would make it so that only celebrities could afford it. It reminds me of that one room at the Atlantis resort. It's something like 25K per night, so mostly celebrities use that room.

Edeyore

The price will not matter. No one we know, personally, will ever stay there.
Think about it. Celebrities in Las Vegas pay $15,000 a night for a hotel suite. They are probably the ones that Disney will market this to. Don't even think about it. It just is not going to happen for "us".

steviej

bgraham34 said:
I remember back in the 80's they always said Michael Jackson Stayed in the Castle all the time.

I never heard of that. I heard of him renting out the mk once, but never staying in the castle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom