Preview photos of the 2008 Food and Wine Festival

yankspy

Thanks Steve. I have never been down for the F&W festival. It looks like a lot of the artwork came from IASW.

Boray

Our family LOVES the Food and Wine Festival. It is part of the reason we go to WDW in October. The food offerings are so good that we have never made ADRs for Epcot for dinner in all of the years we've attended. I'd rather eat around the world!!! :slurp:

TomHendricks

I can't wait to go, we try to hit the W&FF every year. We missed last year for the first time in a long time. Will be there from Oct. 2nd to Oct. 5th this year, just for the W&FF.

JoeDsny

I am leaving tonight and I will be there first thing in the morning. I hope Mexio has watermellon juice. I have't missed one yet I go every year for my birthday!!!!!

EpcotServo

I am leaving tonight and I will be there first thing in the morning. I hope Mexio has watermellon juice. I have't missed one yet I go every year for my birthday!!!!!

The last few years they haven't had it.
:(

The Conga Juice replaced it, and it's also pretty good though.

Thurp

I'm a fan of Mary Blair's art, however, I'm not loving this year's F&W art, I must be the only one. I do like the themed booths however. Looking forward to it.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I sure like this year's art better than last year's psuedo-Victorian postcard "sunday in the park with george" artwork! :p

Only 23 days 'til I can see it for myself!!

officeboy

In years past I remember Disney published a PDF version of the show booklet you get at the gate and most kiosks. I have looked but can't find it. I suppose it may not be out yet. Has anybody seen this on the web yet?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I recall that, too! I haven't seen it for at least two years, though. It used to be so helpful to be able to plan out in advance which seminars we wanted to attend.

Foolish Mortal

Thanks Steve. Now I really can't wait to get down there on 9/28. Between the dining plan and F&W, I'm coming home with some serious extra poundage :lol:

fillerup

Just got a phone message from friends at Epcot this afternoon (Thursday) and they were on their way to a beer seminar. I don't know what that's about.

But they said after doing a bunch of running around, they were able to get a Festival booklet - so the rumor of no booklet this year are untrue, thankfully.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Officeboy and I were referring to a pdf version of the booklet that used to be posted on the WDW website and therefore available even if you weren't in the parks. That's what I haven't seen for a couple of years now, I didn't mean there wasn't an actual booklet anymore. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom