pressed penny's

parker kim

they still have pressed penny machine we got a few last trip in 01 my kids love these. We just got some a the zoo. I checked all ears and they have a list but, it dose not say when it was updated last. Do they have the holders? If so do the holders have wdw on the front of them and how much are they? I would love to print out a updated list befor our trip in oct.

Trishnh

My son loves these! Yes, they do have holders that say WDW and I think the characters are on it. I believe they were like $6.50. I couldnt tell you if the list at all ears is current or where you could get a current list--I do know they are all over the place at WDW! You can spend a small fortune on them all:lookaroun

Upvote 0

sydsmom1997

I have a 17 page list that was revised in February 2006 that my brother emailed me. If you want, message me your email address, and I would be happy to forward it to you!! :wave:

Upvote 0

jonesenon4

:sohappy: the pressed pennies are a great way for some low cost family fun . last year was our first time doing it and it was great hunting down the machines.we did manage to completely fill up the book and we still look at it for memories.we are planning to do it again this year as well. next trip 35 days and counting WL here we come sept 24 06 i can almost feel the magic.:sohappy:

Upvote 0
The price tag on my penny book is $6.50....can't recall the exact timing of when I got it. It holds 36 pressed pennies and 6 pressed quarters. I haven't seen a list of where the machines are but I swear there must be hundreds of them!

Upvote 0

bhealthy

I found a website www.presscoins.com. It says it was last updated in February. It gives a detailed list of what it prints and where the machine is located. I printed a copy already and making notes of ones I want to collect.

Only 105 days to go:sohappy:

It's been 10 years since my last visit:eek:

Upvote 0

parker kim

Original Poster
Oh great web sigh just what I was looking for. sydsmom1997 thanks so much for the offer but, I can just print it off the web sigh.YOu all have been great help. thanks

Upvote 0

hansel1

In january we decided to collect pressed pennies. The crowds were so light we did everything we wanted to in 5 days. That left the last two to walk around the parks and press pennies.

We didn't have a guide, so we asked one of the CMs in the gift shop across form the shooting gallery in MK and she showed us a list of all the penny and quarter presses on disney property. (we were looking for specific characters and the list has them sorted by characters and location)

So, if you want the most recent penny press locations and what they are, just ask a cm while you are there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom