Presently Perfectly Nostalgic

Presently Perfectly Nostalgic

• Offenbach from Tropical Serenade (Pretend it's there!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fife Music from Exit Ramp of POTC

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • How Do You Do? Instrumental from Splash Mountain (Including Guitar undertones)

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Hawaii/Polynesia Scene from IASW

• Pirate Scene Music from Peter Pan's Flight

• Someday My Prince Will Come (last scene of Snow White's Scary Adventures)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Carousel of Progress Queue Music Theme

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Haunted Mansion Doombuggy Load

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Spaceship Earth Load and Finale

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • 'Wild Kids' from Wonders of Life

• March Music to Buzz Lightyear's Spaceranger Spin

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Japan, France, or "dizzy room" music from Dreamflight (Pretend it's there!)

• Jungle Cruise Temple Music

• Frontierland Area Music Tracks

• Swisskapolka

• Total voters

Buford

Original Poster
Pick all of the following pieces from the theme parks that are "presently perfectly nostalgic" - meaning they give you that fond memory of the past, but is still fresh and delighting. These are very select pieces - only the ones that really make your trip go upside-down in joy. These are not favorite pieces NECESSARILY...so only pick those ones that make you KNOW you're at Disney!

Buford

Original Poster
Dang!! I didnt' allow multiple choice. Just pick your MOST Presently perfect nostalgic version (not your favorite unless by chance it is!) - or add your own!!

SirNim

Spaceship Earth load and Finale...

The rich orchestral score and optimistic melody are just the thing to awaken me to my location... in WDW...

Love that score!

meeko_33785

Snow White's been special for me ever since I played the Prince from it in a high school production of the story, so whenever I hear "Someday" in the parks it's very nostalgic.

durhay

Swisskapolka, because it stays in your head. For years. Of course, Swiss Family Robinson was my favorite movie when I was younger. "Mulah want boy!"

Brett

All are great and put that "Desperado"/Seinfeld thing on me, but Spaceship Earth is what I ride first everytime I go to Walt Disney World. And nothing put me in a nostalgic mode like that ride.

MotoDisney

I went with COP it's just such a classic and great ride as well. Even though it's closed a majority of the time I get so excited when it is open. Kind of like a special treat especially since I go in September. Like all of you can close my eyes and feel like i'm there.

wannab@dis

How do you do!?!

Gotta go with Splash! That has to be the best "Imagineering" ride ever built. It has everything -- the music, theme, thrill and you are taken to another world!

Chape19714

I voted the Haunted Mansion Doombuggie load, which is up ther, but number 1 for me is when the brief "Gary, Indania" and then "on the sidewalks of New York" on Main Street U.S.A.!!!!

OliveMcFly

I voted for POTC but I really love the area music for TOT. I'm a huge Big Band fan. I could sit and listen to it all day. LOL But, the POTC music makes me think of Johnny Depp and there is really nothing wrong with that. LOL

TnkrBelPixiDust

I voted for "Some Day My Prince Will Come" :king: . Even though I dont really like Snow White I still love the song. It reminds me of Disney because its all about fairytale's and stuff dreams are made of. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom