Pregnant in Disney?

wedway71

I can see it now......

CM- Maam, you dont have to wait in this huge line.We have a new special line for Pregnant woman.

GUEST- Hey I am not Pregnant you Jerk!

Definetly do drinks around the world showcase and dont miss all the fun rides like ToT or RnRc!! :eek: JUST KIDDING! My sister has done it plenty of times and she has had just as much fun. Just take it slow and make sure you bring Dr. Scholls. I couldnt find them anywhere in the world. Also be aware of all the bathroom locations for the frequent potty trips!! Have fun!

RebeccaMA

Yes, definitely be aware of where the restrooms are, and don't forget to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. I was a hormonal crazy mess a few times on our trip when I was pregnant in 2005. It was September, and hot and we were traveling with friends and their 3 year old. I reached my breaking point more than once, usually when there was food involved. LOL! I'm not much of a thrill ride person anyway, so that part didn't really affect me, but you definitely need to make sure you take your breaks and don't overdue yourself just because others in your party are go-go-go.

RSoxNo1

We were there with my sister when she was 4 months along, and even the gentle rides made her queezy. She had a rough pregnancy, but be prepared that you may not be experiencing much outside of shows.

lac628

I went in Oct 2005 when I was 7 1/2 months preggo. I had a great time, but every afternoon I went back to my room for nap. It really helped me last through the evening.
Also, I will probably get slammed for this, but I rented and ECV. After the first day (spent the late afternoon and evening in the park) I was soooo swollen. I knew that if I walked the parks the whole day, my feet would be sausages and my wedding ring would slice through my finger. It was pretty uncomfy and the chair really helped me get through the days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom