Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

britain

This is reminding me of January 1989, when I anxiously awaited the broadcast of "The Making of Splash Mountain" that was supposed to air on Disney Channel. I was manic all day about it (I was 11 at the time) and when evening came, we tuned in - there was a brief shot of Splash Mountain's peak, with a voice-over narration stating that "Due to the delayed opening of the attraction, The Making of Splash Mountain will not be seen tonight."

Arrgggh! And then in July when a special DID air, it was the "Ernest Goes to Splash Mountain" special, not a legitimate "making of".

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I think Disney is going to Buy Sega...they need a video game division all of their competitors have one or a partnership with one. Sega is the only one that they could afford to buy easily.
Great idea! Then they could fill Innovations East and West with all the new Sega games.

dlfan1313

This is reminding me of January 1989, when I anxiously awaited the broadcast of "The Making of Splash Mountain" that was supposed to air on Disney Channel. I was manic all day about it (I was 11 at the time) and when evening came, we tuned in - there was a brief shot of Splash Mountain's peak, with a voice-over narration stating that "Due to the delayed opening of the attraction, The Making of Splash Mountain will not be seen tonight."

Arrgggh! And then in July when a special DID air, it was "Ernest Goes to Splash Mountain" special, not a legitimate "making of".

Wait!! Does that actually exist?

Edited to add: It does!!! Don't worry everyone. I've already written to upper management regarding our need for a animated re-make.

tissandtully

Arrgggh! And then in July when a special DID air, it was "Ernest Goes to Splash Mountain" special, not a legitimate "making of".
Aww RIP Jim Varney... I would've loved a tribute to him on Slinky Dog, but they didn't even do that for him.

Mac Tonight

Do you really think Disney will lead off with their "big secret"?
It's not that they're leading off with it, it was scheduled to be announced today.
The only question is when. Some have said 1:30 PST, others 2 PST.
And some others think it might not be until later this evening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom