Predictions! Secret WDC Project — August 22 @ D23

TeddyinMO

Any chance this is an extension of Feige’s contract, which includes more authority or a restructuring of parts of the movie division?

I believe his contract is up soon, and he’s primed to ask for the moon. Both Kennedy and Horn are reaching the end of their careers, and they could position Feige as an heir apparent for one of them when he/she retires in the coming year(s).

I don’t want this to turn into another hate on KK thing, because her track record is impeccable (regardless of your TLJ feelings), but when she retires could Marvel and LucasFilm merge under Feige? Also could explain the Spidey news popping this week.

Just a random thought, but figured I’d throw it out.

*Q*

Dumb question - is this announcement happening at 1:30 Pacific? I literally just rushed home thinking it was 1:30 pm EST like a noob lol
1:30 PM PST is when the panel is happening on Saturday, not the announcement today.

EDIT: corrected the day

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Bunyip

I think Disney is going to Buy Sega...they need a video game division all of their competitors have one or a partnership with one. Sega is the only one that they could afford to buy easily.

Hollywood 1939

grapevine info.. to be taken with 700lbs of salt, but I have no reason to doubt it..

All I'll say is temper your expectations.

Temper, huh? That must be a clue! What could it be...
You know what's tempered?! Glass!!! That's it! Disney is going into the glass making business!!!
Or maybe Temper is short for something? Like temperature!!! Of course!! They've figured out how to control the temperature at their parks!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom