Predictions on when evening hours and nighttime shows can resume?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
For the past hour there has been what looks like Fire works testing on Disney property west of the Grand Floridian but inside of 429.

I’m having dinner at the California Grill and have been watching it all. Definitely on Disney Property and no apparent structure to the fire works. Some of it was quite impressive.

jrhwdw

For the past hour there has been what looks like Fire works testing on Disney property west of the Grand Floridian but inside of 429.

I’m having dinner at the California Grill and have been watching it all. Definitely on Disney Property and no apparent structure to the fire works. Some of it was quite impressive.
Interesting...Thanks! Do you remember if it started before 9PM ET? Was watching a Stream at MK tilll 9 and didn't hear a thing. Haven't seen any Twitter Alerts either.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
F03C8019-12BE-4612-9E8C-CB5C6559AB12.jpeg

Area where I saw it.

TTA94

Original Poster
That's bizarre. Hard to tell for sure, but that line looks like it would possibly go over a bit of the Magnolia golf course, then the solar farm, and then off Disney property. I wonder where they were shooting from.

Secret testing site? Under the radar lol

TTA94

Original Poster
If WDW was smart, they would debut/return nighttime shows unannounced, select nights, limited capacity and before Spring. Give the AP locals and bloggers a chance to “make up for lost time” and get it out of their system before the busier time of year hits.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Floats maybe?? LOL!!!

Here's a crazy thought: Any chance MK might move a Pyro Show to that spot for the time being? That would certainly take the focus off of the Castle/Hub/Main Street... IDK if a newer Spectacular could be done at that spot so maybe just FITS?

We seem to be having an issue with some fundamental situations on the ground.

jrhwdw

We seem to be having an issue with some fundamental situations on the ground.
Just asked the question since apparently the test was a good show from that Spot. We all want Pyro Shows safely, that's without Question! Do we really want all the nightlife at UOR/SWO??? That's where it is right now, IDK if UOR/SWO is risking their lives or WDW hasn't thought of a way to get it done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom