Predictions on when evening hours and nighttime shows can resume?

gerarar

Premium Member
Did they? They were running it on the day studios closed, so I don't think that's the case.

And I'm expecting the two losses to be Rivers of Light (as announced) and the Studios Hub Pyro Show (Especially since MMRR's expanded queue ate up some of the already scarce viewing space).
I thought I remembered reading that they were gonna switch it back out for Disney’s Movie Magic back in March.

Edit, found the article; https:///2020/02/breaking-disney-mo...sneys-hollywood-studios-on-march-13-2020-tm1/
Says March 13, but not really sure if it really happened since the parks closed on the 15th..

TTA94

Original Poster
The cavalcades are quite popular for now. I suspect they’ll want parades by party season next August.

Expect more EXCLUSIVE, PREMIUM CUPCAKE/BOOZE/DINING packages for all entertainment. In the interest of safety, of course.

I like the s added in there lol. 😉

jrhwdw

The cavalcades are quite popular for now. I suspect they’ll want parades by party season next August.

Expect more EXCLUSIVE, PREMIUM CUPCAKE/BOOZE/DINING packages for all entertainment. In the interest of safety, of course.

I like the s added in there lol. 😉
Me too! LOL!

Is it confirmed that MK keeping the long Party Seasons?, not work them around the 50th? Not many days to work with if there are Parades outside of the Parties. When WDW turned 25, MNSSHP was only OCT 31, While MK didn't have long hours in Oct 1996, they still got everything in

jrhwdw

Those and FoF were not exactly what I was thinking of lol. Something else you had mentioned before :).
^ I know, me too! However that would fall in the same category as FOF(Regular Non Party MK) If Parties are more favorable than Regular MK next fall, might we get 50th Parties to start off till the 50th can go normal??? Not something I want to see but we have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

doctornick

BtY and the Christmas parade would be prioritized over FoF.

Yeah, gotta prioritize the extra cost experiences over the "regular" day tickets, right?

Still, even getting those up to running would be good. If nothing else, that would mean they have to hire parade performers, who could be shifted to FoF (or something else...) when the party parades are over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom