PREDICT FROZEN IN EPCOT

Rosko

OMG! I had an engineer I went to school with who's INSIDE DISNEY IMAGINEERING email me CONCEPT ART OF THE NEW NORWAY!!! Hold on its downloading

Rosko

There it is I can't wait to see it in person!!!

*Puts tongue in cheek*
image.jpg

Sam Magic

Too late for EPCOT to evolve into what it CAN be... There's too many hotels and not enough land left for it to be the size and scope Walt dreamed of... And these days the "American creative centers and industries" aren't spending $$ to sponsor pavillions like Walt envisioned and they once did... No corporate/government sponsor=Pixarification... Just ask The Living Seas... United Technologies had the chance to hit it out of the park with the original designs/ concepts for SeaBase alpha(you can google this or find some of what I allude to on Martin Smith's AWESOME tribute video... Boy do Disney Park fans worldwide owe him a huge debt of gratitude btw!) But as usual the problem is a financial United Technologies didn't want to spend the money to blow away every other pavilion I have the best one and obviously they also pulled out and guess what happened goodbye SeaBase Alpha, hello Nemo... Although I DID see someone in the VIP lounge next to a big piano when I was in the ocean tank!
Well I don't think Disney should rely on those industries. Maybe a Business Park by Downtown Disney, but I think those businesses should stay out of the parks because when they pull funding, that attraction or pavilion is gone.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
It cracks me up when people say "I don't get the whole Frozen thing! I haven't seen the movie. But I'm not going to watch it or go on the ride!"

Frozen is an absolute smash hit! Disney truly hit a home run with the film. They will likely hit another home run with the EPCOT attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom